Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

FOTP Fave with the worst street style?

3 hours ago, Gravity said:

Definitely Brinny. Homegirl never had any style in her. She likes simple/old granny clothes and when she was younger everything was a mess rip2

It makes for entertaining candids tho bey5

I definitely agree with now (her tour outfits and ig shit looks atrocious) but back then?ajay1 She use to dress so nice on and off stage

KPwquHw.jpg

3glvEDB.jpg

8 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

I definitely agree with now (her tour outfits and ig shit looks atrocious) but back then?ajay1 She use to dress so nice on and off stage

KPwquHw.jpg

3glvEDB.jpg

After she got with Kfed/around 2004 her off stage style become trash lmao.  Clothes were almost dropping off her. Also let's not talk about 2007. Some interesting choices there gaga1

She got better in 2008-2010 bcuz her team had to make everything look perfect.

15 hours ago, Gravity said:

Definitely Brinny. Homegirl never had any style in her. She likes simple/old granny clothes and when she was younger everything was a mess rip2

It makes for entertaining candids tho bey5

13 hours ago, LÉON said:

rs_500x1024-160108075340-634.Britney-Spe

fiefs of jeans brit9

14 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

3glvEDB.jpg

What are those wet patches? Pulling an Xtinct? ajay1

11 hours ago, Urbanov said:

rs_500x1024-160108075340-634.Britney-Spe

fiefs of jeans brit9

Her face kind of looks similar here to how Mariah did during the Charmbracelet era, although narrower (as she's younger). How strange, i've never noticed it before.

12 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

I mean, her streetwear is basic but rarely ugly. Arguably her red carpet style is generally worse as it's often unflattering 

Agree. Although she shines sometimes (MET Gala for example)

On 4/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, Margerine Flange said:

wait what? brit15 

On 4/9/2020 at 5:58 PM, StrippedX said:

Now who told her it was a good idea to go to the damn park in a full on gown? I - juicy1

If it were anyone else i'd agree. But it's Mariah so she gets a free pass, she's literally iconic for wearing her fancy gowns out in public and at home, even if some of her outfits from the Stella period are trashy as fuck it's Mariah so she gets a pass... 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

If it were anyone else i'd agree. But it's Mariah so she gets a free pass, she's literally iconic for wearing her fancy gowns out in public and at home, even if some of her outfits from the Stella period are trashy as fuck it's Mariah so she gets a pass... 

A pass from who? nicki1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.