Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

FOTP Fave with the worst street style?

Recommended Posts

Gravity 1,133

Definitely Brinny. Homegirl never had any style in her. She likes simple/old granny clothes and when she was younger everything was a mess rip2

It makes for entertaining candids tho bey5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gravity said:

Definitely Brinny. Homegirl never had any style in her. She likes simple/old granny clothes and when she was younger everything was a mess rip2

It makes for entertaining candids tho bey5

I definitely agree with now (her tour outfits and ig shit looks atrocious) but back then?ajay1 She use to dress so nice on and off stage

KPwquHw.jpg

 

3glvEDB.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity 1,133
8 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

I definitely agree with now (her tour outfits and ig shit looks atrocious) but back then?ajay1 She use to dress so nice on and off stage

KPwquHw.jpg

 

3glvEDB.jpg

 

 

 

 

After she got with Kfed/around 2004 her off stage style become trash lmao.  Clothes were almost dropping off her. Also let's not talk about 2007. Some interesting choices there gaga1

She got better in 2008-2010 bcuz her team had to make everything look perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 48,731
15 hours ago, Gravity said:

Definitely Brinny. Homegirl never had any style in her. She likes simple/old granny clothes and when she was younger everything was a mess rip2

It makes for entertaining candids tho bey5

 

13 hours ago, LÉON said:

rs_500x1024-160108075340-634.Britney-Spe
 

fiefs of jeans brit9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

3glvEDB.jpg

Legit thought this was her sister Jamie at first dead1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LÉON 15,584
14 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

I definitely agree with now (her tour outfits and ig shit looks atrocious) but back then?ajay1 She use to dress so nice on and off stage

 

 

3glvEDB.jpg

 

 

 

 

What are those wet patches? Pulling an Xtinct? ajay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Urbanov said:

 

rs_500x1024-160108075340-634.Britney-Spe
 

fiefs of jeans brit9

Her face kind of looks similar here to how Mariah did during the Charmbracelet era, although narrower (as she's younger). How strange, i've never noticed it before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 48,731
6 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

wait what? brit15 

mariah-carey-paris-2017.pngBpKbC0eCAAAvuDK.jpg

Omg a real life mermaid clap3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 5:57 PM, Margerine Flange said:

wait what? brit15 

mariah-carey-paris-2017.pngBpKbC0eCAAAvuDK.jpg

First outfit kinda eats don’t lie juicy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrippedX 4,431
On 4/5/2020 at 2:57 AM, Margerine Flange said:

wait what? brit15 

BpKbC0eCAAAvuDK.jpg

Now who told her it was a good idea to go to the damn park in a full on gown? I - juicy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 3:43 PM, Urbanov said:

I love my girl but she’s so damn basic dead1 

gettyimages-599814974.jpg?resize=480:*

I mean, her streetwear is basic but rarely ugly. Arguably her red carpet style is generally worse as it's often unflattering 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 48,731
12 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

I mean, her streetwear is basic but rarely ugly. Arguably her red carpet style is generally worse as it's often unflattering 

Agree. Although she shines sometimes (MET Gala for example)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 1:57 AM, Margerine Flange said:

wait what? brit15 

On 4/9/2020 at 5:58 PM, StrippedX said:

Now who told her it was a good idea to go to the damn park in a full on gown? I - juicy1

If it were anyone else i'd agree. But it's Mariah so she gets a free pass, she's literally iconic for wearing her fancy gowns out in public and at home, even if some of her outfits from the Stella period are trashy as fuck it's Mariah so she gets a pass... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StrippedX 4,431
1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

If it were anyone else i'd agree. But it's Mariah so she gets a free pass, she's literally iconic for wearing her fancy gowns out in public and at home, even if some of her outfits from the Stella period are trashy as fuck it's Mariah so she gets a pass... 

 

A pass from who? nicki1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×