Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Chromatica cover leaks

Please, delete this NOW. We know how hard she works (and all of her team) to now be treating the reveal like this. This is sad... Please, let’s respect how much love she puts on everything she does. Stop thinking about you, guys. Think about HER and how sad she’s gonna be. Simply disrespectful PERIODT.

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Not feeling it jj3

I used the image in Google to search for higher quality and this is the first thing to come up jj4

Censored NSFW

Hide contents

New-Japan-Anime-Embrace-Sexy-cat-Girl-Ac

Lelakaya has made some points oprah15 

5 hours ago, iamdaybeat said:

Please, delete this NOW. We know how hard she works (and all of her team) to now be treating the reveal like this. This is sad... Please, let’s respect how much love she puts on everything she does. Stop thinking about you, guys. Think about HER and how sad she’s gonna be. Simply disrespectful PERIODT.

brit9 ok gaga

jk

This slays tho. Omg. Willing to bet the cover will change along with half the album thobebe1

6 hours ago, iamdaybeat said:

rip4 

Will Ferrell Shut Up GIF by swerk

girl it's all over the internet. It's fine. It sucks, but things will go on. The music hasn't leaked, which is what is most important. 

13 hours ago, iamdaybeat said:

That is true

4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I love it but my only thing is it's a little...I guess dark and foreboding for the kind of album she's been describing 

This is exactly why I don't like the cover; there is a 100% disconnect between the concept and the visuals ajay1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.