Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Charli XCX | How I’m Feeling Now | May 15, 2020

23 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Album of the year is coming. Claws a SOTY

I’m looking forward to Anthems. Curious on what she and Danny have come up with. nat1

Actually so hyped for this, all the songs she released from this album so far are AMAZING! It all looks super low budget but also super like her! 

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

It all looks super low budget but also super like her! 

screaming at this unintentional SKULLDRAG dead2 but I understand what you're saying! she's really capturing the essence of the moment rn with this era tbh

On 4/9/2020 at 7:24 PM, ajp said:

Only Charli can get away with it - Any other artist would be burned alive burn1

She's been a mess since day one lol3

3 hours ago, Royalty said:

It all looks super low budget but also super like her! 

21 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

screaming at this unintentional SKULLDRAG dead2

Trolls in BG could never rip2

just finished a listen of the full album and it's instantly an AOTY contender....literally every song is so creative and catchy and the album is extremely cohesive and watertight alex1 she did that she did that she did that she did that alex1 SHE IS THE MOMENT alex1 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

just finished a listen of the full album and it's instantly an AOTY contender....literally every song is so creative and catchy and the album is extremely cohesive and watertight alex1 she did that she did that she did that she did that alex1 SHE IS THE MOMENT alex1 

I listened to Claws and that was ... enough lol3

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

I listened to Claws and that was ... enough lol3

it's definitely not for everyone alex1 but forever is the better single with the better melody and production anyway! still stan claws though!

The way this is AMAZING oprah15

It's everything I wanted Charli to be. Party 4 U, Pink Diamond, Enemy, Claws, and Visions are the highlights imo but every song is greatness.

I can't believe she made this in 6 weeks wtf dead1

Party 4 u made me kind of emotional omg it was a great track I cant wait to listen to with friends! My friends probably won't let me play the other songs default_deadbanana.gif

A solid album, and during the time limit it was made I'm super impressed, if you are a Charli stan you are getting FED. Kii at C2.0 being a filler but still better than the original track it sampled default_deadbanana.gif

13 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I’m SHAKING alex1 this is SO GOOD alex1 why her mixtapes and side projects are better than her actual albums wtf alex1 

10 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's definitely not for everyone alex1 but forever is the better single with the better melody and production anyway! still stan claws though!

jj4

I mean, yes it's better than Claws but jj4

It's like she did a 180 on trying to get chart hits and became a gross parody of herself.

To think I stanned ha in the True Romance era rip2

7 minutes ago, LÉON said:

jj4

I mean, yes it's better than Claws but jj4

It's like she did a 180 on trying to get chart hits and became a gross parody of herself.

To think I stanned ha in the True Romance era rip2

There’s no top 40 material on this album. I don’t think we listened to the same record loool 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.