Create A Label: Season 12

hector 31,875

QmCo55O.png

ARIANA RELEASES "HEARTBREAK" FRAGRANCE WORLDWIDE

hector 31,875

y2E0io7.png

ARIANA GRANDE NEW TOUR DATE ANNOUNCEMENT 

@Ronlop

Since there ain't no caltube yet, please count these as if they were up! So her stupid fans can buy them

hector 31,875

muWHTnz.png

ARIANA GRANDE & MALUMA CARPOOL KARAOKE | WORLDWIDE | PAID

Spoiler

The Late Late Show with James Corden begins and you'd see the intro, then the set is seen and James was with Ariana sitting down in a sofa and he says "Hello everyone! Welcome to another Late Late Show episode, as you can see I have a really cool show planned tonight with the incredible Ariana Grande!" Ariana would smile and wave to the camera and then say "But before we do something else, we would like to show you what we did.." and James then introduces Carpool Karaoke. It begins with a shot of James wondering around Beverly Hills, he'd pick up the phone.. "I'm picking you up right now, thank you for joining me" and as he pulls over, someone gets in the car and it was Ariana! She'd greet James with a big smile on her face, "It's super hot today wow, can I turn the A/C?" - "You can! Since you're doing that turn on the radio, I was listening to a playlist" and then Ariana turns on the radio, what is on? Ariana's first #1 "Bed of Lies", she'd laugh and then James looks at her and says "I can't help it, it's an amazing song!" and Ariana would agree. Then they were seen singing and interacting with each other like if they were best friends, then it cuts to a shot of the back of the car and the audience cheering. "This was your first #1 ever... That's insane. How did it feel to go #1 for the first time?" - "Ehh... If I'm being honest I don't remember [laughs] it was such a long time ago.. I still love that song though." and James laughs. "It also feels so underrated and it's so weird because it hit #1" - "Yeah.... But who cares [laughs]" and the scene cuts to James Corden snow singing Ariana's "break your heart", it suddenly changes to both of them belting the chorus of the songs together and then James goes "off the script" and starts belting like crazy and Ariana's face was very funny, with her looking at him like "damn....." and then they would both laugh and you see the car driving away. "What made you feel like, you needed to make music like this.. An EP like liability which I assume is hard. I've never written sad songs but I've had sung sad songs in the shower... And here!" they'd both laugh and Ariana then thinks, pauses for a minute and then says "I think that, when I was going through all that I was going through I needed to find comfort somewhere and music has always been that place to me. This was something I did in a week, the whole EP, that's why it wasn't an album... I didn't have the time but I'm glad I did do it." - "It's such an amazing record.. I love it! Also, it got you two new GRAMMY nominations, that's insane!" Ariana would laugh and then say "Let's listen to more shall we?".

The next song would be white ferrari, but for this part they'd show only the chorus of the song and both James and Ariana laughing and singing to each other the lyrics and then the audience was cheering and the car's behind was seen and James then puts on the directionals and turns to the left, "Let's stop here because I want to get something.." Ariana seemed confused and then James opens her door, "come on!" and he was now with his back towards Ariana and she jumps, James was now carrying Ariana and you could hear the audience laughing as they enter a mall and you see that there was a stage and James had a shook look on his face, Ariana notices and says "oh God" as the audience laughs and then the scene cuts to them on stage but they were wearing party city outfits so no one would "recognise them" and they were now singing Heaven and Hell together, the camera would take shots of confused people looking at them, "who are those clowns?" would say an old lady and then a little kid was confused and shook at the same time and she asks her friend "Is that Ariana Grande.." and the friend very confidently said "No! That girl is pretty" and the audience was laughing hard. They'd be seen leaving the mall with like, 20 bags each and in slow motion to the Heaven and Hell chorus and everyone was laughing. They'd get on the car and Ariana says "I got you something!" and she brings out her new fragrance, heartbreak, and she sprays it on James "This smells like toilet cleaner" he'd say in a very jokingly manner and Ariana slaps his shoulder and James says "I'M KIDDING!! IT SMELLS AMAZING GO BUY IT!" and Ariana couldn't stop laughing. The scene cuts and then you see Maluma popping off the back of the car emerging from the shopping bags and slowly getting himself in the backseat, James saw him and started giggling and Ariana says "what? What are you doing? I know you're doing something" and then Maluma scares Ariana and she screams and jumped so loudly she dropped her phone through the window, you'd see Maluma, James and Ariana watching how the phone flying towards the window, they'd all say "NoOoOoOoOoOo" and then it cuts to the three of them standing next to the car looking down and Ariana saying "I f****** hate you" and everyone was laughing. James says "Found... It?" and the phone was all broken. Ariana looked at it and she'd sigh, then laugh and then it cuts to Ariana, Maluma and James now bopping to Ariana's new single "differently" and all of them were singing together.

They'd be dancing and doing all the runs and then the song ends, with Maluma then taking out a present and say "Happy Valentine's guys" and they were his Adidas bomber jackets that had written in graffiti James and Ariana on each one of them, "I even made one for myself, we're the dream team!" and James and Ariana would laugh. "Stop using this for promo!" Ariana would say laughing and then it cuts to her doing the Preacher chorus in acapella, Maluma was seen and he had bongos on his lap and starts playing them as Ariana kept singing. He'd join and do some vocal runs while also do some background vocals but mixing it up with Some Kind of Drug and James Corden joins. He'd then sing Brendon's verse as Ariana was now singing the adlibs and they'd all sing in unison, mixing it up with the rest of Some Kind of Drug and Maluma does his Rap verse and it ends. "Ok enough let's play this" and Maluma's "God Complex" was on and Ariana laughs, "I knew it" and then it cuts to all of them wearing Bond suits with sunglasses, this time Maluma was driving, James was in the back with toy guns pointing to the cameras and Ariana had boxing gloves on and they would all sing the chorus with a lot of energy as then Maluma was doing his verse and Ariana was seen mumbling the Rap and then they all laugh. The back of the car is shown and James says "Thank you so much guys for joining me, I had a lot of fun" and the skit ends, it fads into the studio and Ariana was laughing. "Don't miss Ariana performing tonight, right after the break!" and it goes to commercials.

Jon. 8,830

32jk0m.png
mariah press release in india

Jon. 8,830

4o2js4.png
mariah LGBTQ+ event performance set

hector 31,875

5LGXdTX.png

ARIANA GRANDE x CLEAR CHANNEL | WORLDWIDE | PAID - HIGH

Spoiler

This past year, it has been no doubt that Ariana flew under the radar. After the release of her surprise EP, "liability", Ariana has been missing in the media and public's attention, showing a big decline from her "Ariana Grande" days that once had her at the top of the game, but, what happened? Ariana expressed on Beats 1 this week that her lack of promotion for the album and it's singles was due to her not feeling herself, and quote, "I needed time for myself". That was no surprise for the fans or the people that follow Ariana close as you could see Ariana Grande era left her exhausted mentally and physically. The "liability" EP was also done to showcase Ariana's growth and maturity as a woman and how she finds music her only place of comfort when she goes through something hard. Maybe the EP wasn't as big as "Ariana Grande", but it still gave her a lot of accolades with it being streamed over 231 million times on Encore and has sold 2 million copies around the world, which taking in consideration the lack of presence in this era, is impressive. Now after a while, the era seemed to pick up again as Ariana came back to Republic Records, label that had her signed since 2015 and gave her the biggest peak of her career. With the release of the new single, "differently", Ariana would also reveal on Carpool Karaoke and also on Beats 1 that she was extending her new tour for the EP that goes by the same name and adding more dates, new packages and new merch that isn't revealed yet. 

So, as usual, Republic Records and Clear Channel team up again to promote their artist's music and more. This deal, would help push the tickets of Ariana's tour in a global scale as these billboards are going to be placed in key spots in Asia (Japan, Tokyo, Philippines), Australia (Sydney), Europe (Italy, France, Spain), South America (Peru, Chile, Brazil, Argentina) and in the United States (Florida, Nevada & more). The deal made between them was high which means that the billboards will also be electronic. What does this mean? As pictured above, Republic Records added live footage from Ariana's tour on the electronic billboards where she'll be performing songs from her EP and collaborations too, depending on what country / continent the billboard was placed. As you can see, it'll also help promote "liability" and it's streams on Encore, hoping that this deal will bring the singer a huge revival on the charts and also big ticket sales. 

hector 31,875

QX06TsV.jpg

ARIANA GRANDE ON JAMES CORDEN | USA | PAID

hector 31,875

r85FlWy.png

ARIANA GRANDE x BEST BUY | WORLDWIDE