Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Dua working on #DL3 sooner than expected

dua-lipa-march-5-2018-billboard-1548-768x433.jpg

Dua Lipa's only just released her second album Future Nostalgia but her third could be on the way sooner than we thought.

Speaking to Will Manning on the Official Big Top 40 radio show, she said:
"At the moment I'm not really thinking about the third album. I was meant to go on tour at the end of April which got postponed so I probably will start thinking about my third album sooner rather than later. Just because I'll probably have a bit of time to go to the studio at some point."

Hopefully she takes her time with the third album. She really took her time with Future Nostalgia and that turned out great. I'm wondering which direction her third album will go though. 

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Hopefully she takes her time with the third album. She really took her time with Future Nostalgia and that turned out great. I'm wondering which direction her third album will go though. 

Jazz gaga1

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

Cheek To Cheek teas? Maybe.... Face To Face lmfao2 

Heart to Heart gaga1 Jazz renditions of all her love songs gaga1 Starting with Good In Bed gaga1

4 hours ago, LÉON said:

Heart to Heart gaga1 Jazz renditions of all her love songs gaga1 Starting with Good In Bed gaga1

gaga1 Another #1 in UK incoming ugh her mind

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

gaga1 Another #1 in UK incoming ugh her mind

But only in week 2 after 5SOS release their Greatest Hits 2-track EP gaga1

3 hours ago, LÉON said:

But only in week 2 after 5SOS release their Greatest Hits 2-track EP gaga1

5SOS sounds like a new virus gag1 

36 minutes ago, Royalty said:

5SOS sounds like a new virus gag1 

gag1gag1gag1 The accuracy!

"A mysterious new disease has been discovered tonight in Sydney, Australia, which has already spread to the UK charts" gag1

"People who are infected are being warned not to call for an ambulance, but instead must dial the number 5 on their phone and stream scream 'S.O.S.' until Dr Dua arrives" gag1

11 minutes ago, LÉON said:

gag1gag1gag1 The accuracy!

"A mysterious new disease has been discovered tonight in Sydney, Australia, which has already spread to the UK charts" gag1

"People who are infected are being warned not to call for an ambulance, but instead must dial the number 5 on their phone and stream scream 'S.O.S.' until Dr Dua arrives" gag1

Sis the scream I let out was heard all of the world gag1 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.