Create A Label: Season 13

TINASHE

Singles - $657,962

Albums - $1,774,130

TOTAL: $2,432,092

KRUrD9i.png

Spoiler

Sabrina Carpenter, one of the biggest rising stars of 2020, has finally released her debut album titled “On My Mind”. Preceded by the multi-platinum top 3 title track & top 20 debut single “Don’t Need You (No More)”, the album was destined to be a success which was proven when it debuted at #2 with over 777k copies in it’s first week.

The album release was also accompanied by the release of “Quiet Moment” as the album’s 3rd single, featuring GRAMMY winning superstar Ariana Grande following Sabrina’s gig as an opening act on Grande’s “Liability Tour”. With the immense selling power of Ariana following her 2 hit eras (”Ariana Grande” & “Liability”) coupled with Sabrina’s growing success and an elaborate Encore partnership, it was no surprise when the single became a smash hit, debuting at #1 with over 839k copies sold.

Now, to continue the single campaign, Ariana and Sabrina have partnered with BOSE to release a unique brand of noise-cancelling headphones. Launched with a commercial at the 54th Annual Super Bowl, the wireless limited-edition headphones have been released for purchase on BOSE’s website as well as in stores.

COMMERCIAL

To help promote the partnership, and by extension the single itself, commercials have been booked to bring awareness to the deal. These commercials would be HIGH priority, meaning they would be played frequently on TV networks across the US, EU and AS for a TWO WEEK period.

Overall, the commercial would be largely similar to that of the Super Bowl. We would see footage of Ariana walking through a busy station, the noise of people walking and chatting clearly becoming too much for her. She would sit on a nearby bench as we see her take a pair of BOSE x Quiet Moment Headphones out of her bag. She would then load up Encore and enter Sabrina’s newest album to play “Quiet Moment”, just as the track begins to play over the commercial. 

The rest of the commercial would show Ariana walking around the station with the headphones on, blocking out the world around her and listening to “Quiet Moment”, as well as various scenes of Sabrina in her bedroom. After closing the doors to her balcony, Sabrina would also press play on “Quiet Moment” as she put on the BOSE x Quiet Moment Headphones. The commercial would cut between clips of Ariana dancing around the station and clips of Sabrina dancing around her room.

Finally, the commercial would cut to an end screen with the headphones and single cover, as Sabrina and Ariana provide a voice over while the track plays in the back. Sabrina would tell people to pick up their BOSE x Quiet Moment headphones in store or on BOSE’s website, as well as to stream their new single “Quiet Moment” on Encore. Ariana would then remind viewers to stream their latest projects, “Liability” & “On My Mind” on Encore now, before the commercial came to an end.

BOSE QUIET MOMENT HEADPHONES - COMMERCIAL
US, EU & AS - HIGH - 2 WEEKS

aVFCMsJ.jpg

Spoiler

Sabrina Carpenter, one of the biggest rising stars of 2020, has finally released her debut album titled “On My Mind”. Preceded by the multi-platinum top 3 title track & top 20 debut single “Don’t Need You (No More)”, the album was destined to be a success which was proven when it debuted at #2 with over 777k copies in it’s first week.

The album release was also accompanied by the release of “Quiet Moment” as the album’s 3rd single, featuring GRAMMY winning superstar Ariana Grande following Sabrina’s gig as an opening act on Grande’s “Liability Tour”. With the immense selling power of Ariana following her 2 hit eras (”Ariana Grande” & “Liability”) coupled with Sabrina’s growing success and an elaborate Encore partnership, it was no surprise when the single became a smash hit, debuting at #1 with over 839k copies sold.

Now, to continue the single campaign, Ariana and Sabrina have partnered with BOSE to release a unique brand of noise-cancelling headphones. Launched with a commercial at the 54th Annual Super Bowl, the wireless limited-edition headphones have been released for purchase on BOSE’s website as well as in stores.

BILLBOARDS

To help promote the partnership, and by extension the single itself, billboards have been placed to bring awareness to the deal. These commercials would be HIGH priority, meaning they would be seen often across the US, UK, AUS and SA for a TWO WEEK period.

The billboards would be placed on buildings/bus-stops and various other places around large cities to ensure maximum visibility. The billboards would contain images of the headphones as well as the BOSE logo and website address to bring attention to the product and brand, encouraging people to go and purchase the headphones. As well as this, the billboards would feature the cover art as well as Sabrina & Ariana to promote the single and encourage people to stream it on Encore as well as their latest projects, Liability and On My Mind.

BOSE QUIET MOMENT HEADPHONES - BILLBOARDS
US, UK, AUS & SA - HIGH - 2 WEEKS

5SbeX5U.png

Spoiler

Sabrina Carpenter has made a splash in the music industry ever since her debut back in February. Hot off the heels of plenty of acting gigs, she began to take a turn into her true passion, music. Announcing her career progression in January 2020, she began working on music that would eventually lead to her debut single, “Don’t Need You (No More)” in February of that year.

“Don’t Need You” was a hit, debuting at #23 with over 100,000 copies and climbing up to #16 following a GRAMMYs Pre-Show performance and featuring on a Nintendo commercial, becoming Sabrina’s first Top 20 hit. Sabrina used the platform at the Pre-Show to announce her upcoming debut studio album, “On My Mind”, as well announcing the title track as the 2nd single from the album, which released in April of 2020. “On My Mind” launched with similar success, debuting at #24 on the CAL 100 but becoming Sabrina’s biggest debut week yet. Although it debuted lower than DNYNM, the single had yet to experience it’s wave of success. The single would later peak at #3 on the CAL 100 and has sold over 3 MILLION units to date.

Sabrina released her debut studio album on July 17th 2020 alongside Quiet Moment ft. Ariana Grande as the 3rd official single. The album debuted at #2 with over 777k units sold, becoming one of the biggest opening weeks for a debut album in recent memory. As for “Quiet Moment”, it debuted at #1 with over 839k units sold, becoming her first #1 single and her biggest debut to date. Now, Sabrina comes to chat with us about the album, single and much more!

On the album being certified platinum

I can’t believe it honestly! I know I say that about everything but, especially with this album, I didn’t know what to expect. At least with my singles, I had one or two out before so I had some idea of how they would do. With the album, I was really worried that it would fail to live up to the standards set by the singles. Clearly, that wasn’t the case! I’m just so thankful for all the people who’ve taken the time to listen through the album and those who’ve returned to it… it all just means the world to me and i’ll forever be grateful.

On the last couple of weeks

Ever since the album dropped, it’s just been very overwhelming. In the best possible way of course! I mean, it’s been pretty insane ever since the music video for On My Mind came out but the album release took it to a whole new level. It’s just been non stop promotion, working on stuff and so much more. I enjoy it though! Part of the fun of releasing to me is getting to really share it with everyone and talk about it all as much as you can, I love that! I really need to learn to take a bit more time for myself though. [Laughs]

Sabrina Carpenter’s debut album “On My Mind” is available for purchase & streaming, as well as her new single “Quiet Moment” with Ariana Grande (& accompanying music video) and previous singles “On My Mind” & “Don’t Need You (No More)”. BOSE x Quiet Moment Headphones out now.

SABRINA ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA

cPWiMVv.png

Spoiler

Sabrina Carpenter has made a splash in the music industry ever since her debut back in February. Hot off the heels of plenty of acting gigs, she began to take a turn into her true passion, music. Announcing her career progression in January 2020, she began working on music that would eventually lead to her debut single, “Don’t Need You (No More)” in February of that year.

“Don’t Need You” was a hit, debuting at #23 with over 100,000 copies and climbing up to #16 following a GRAMMYs Pre-Show performance and featuring on a Nintendo commercial, becoming Sabrina’s first Top 20 hit. Sabrina used the platform at the Pre-Show to announce her upcoming debut studio album, “On My Mind”, as well announcing the title track as the 2nd single from the album, which released in April of 2020. “On My Mind” launched with similar success, debuting at #24 on the CAL 100 but becoming Sabrina’s biggest debut week yet. Although it debuted lower than DNYNM, the single had yet to experience it’s wave of success. The single would later peak at #3 on the CAL 100 and has sold over 3 MILLION units to date.

Sabrina released her debut studio album on July 17th 2020 alongside Quiet Moment ft. Ariana Grande as the 3rd official single. The album debuted at #2 with over 777k units sold, becoming one of the biggest opening weeks for a debut album in recent memory. As for “Quiet Moment”, it debuted at #1 with over 839k units sold, becoming her first #1 single and her biggest debut to date. Now, Sabrina comes to chat with us about the album, single and much more!

On the reception of Quiet Moment

People have been so supportive of this single and it’s been so incredible to see. Me and Ariana worked incredibly hard on this track and it was important to me that it got its own chance to shine, you know? Now it’s done that, and so much more! I couldn’t be more proud. I mean it’s a #1 single for crying out loud, you can’t ask for much more than that! [Laughs] I’m glad people enjoy it as much as they do since I think we’re going to stick with this one for a while. The single is a ton of fun and it’s a ton of fun to promote! So it works for everyone. [Laughs] But yeah, make sure you keep streaming it and all that!

On working with Ariana

Ariana is like my best friend, my sister! She’s really been there for me in this industry and gave me a massive opportunity by allowing me to open for her on tour which I'm so thankful for. It made collaborating really natural honestly, you know? We were spending all this time together working on our music and we just realised how much we wanted to do something together. Ariana is literally a master in the studio, it’s a little intimidating! She knows her way around and knows how to craft the perfect pop song… it’s just so natural to her. But she still wanted to make sure everything fit my vision and all that. I honestly learned a ton just from collaborating from her, and I think the outcome was pretty great!

Sabrina Carpenter’s debut album “On My Mind” is available for purchase & streaming, as well as her new single “Quiet Moment” with Ariana Grande (& accompanying music video) and previous singles “On My Mind” & “Don’t Need You (No More)”. BOSE x Quiet Moment Headphones out now.

SABRINA ON THE TALK

jLU3DUc.png

Spoiler

On creating the album

I’ve said quite a few times that the album was a big process in terms of figuring out what I wanted to do. And that’s certainly true for the beginning phases of the album. The creation of Don’t Need You, On My Mind and Disaster was really all that process of discovering the sound for the album. From that point though, I sort of knew exactly what I wanted. I had a rough idea of what kind of tracks I wanted where, I knew the sound I wanted to go with and I was just pretty sure of where I was going with it all. Of course, it didn’t all go exactly according to plan and things shifted around a bit but I think the final product still reflects that initial vision I had.

On looking back at Don’t Need You (No More)

It’s strange looking back at Don’t Need You honestly. It feels a million worlds away from where I am now! [Laughs] It definitely doesn’t really feel like a lead single, On My Mind totally takes that spot. That’s what I said from the start anyways that although it technically wasn’t, the title track really was the kickstarter of the era. Don’t Need You was really me wanting to get my foot in the water and figure out how everything worked before pushing forward. It’s a very special track to me and I kinda like how it’s become a bit of a smaller thing, something that my fans really enjoy and embrace. It’s more than I ever anticipated for the track in the first place, so I think it’s really nice that way!

SABRINA ON AMERICAN TOP 40 RADIO

0kNMsMw.png

Spoiler

On listening to the album

I don’t mean to be cheesy or anything like that, but it really is a rollercoaster for me. [Laughs] I mean, each song really takes me back to how I was feeling when I wrote, you know? There’s a lot of power in the I think but hopefully that translates to everyone else too. But yeah, it’s really like a big time capsule of all my feelings and emotions throughout the last year or so especially and going back to it is always a bit hard in that regard. Still, it reflects the amount of work me and the rest of the people I worked with on this project put into it. Hearing it always makes me really proud of what we’ve managed to create.

On what she expects from the album

Going forward? I honestly don’t know. [Laughs] Is that bad? I really don’t! I always try to avoid having any expectations for these things because you honestly never know how things are going to go. That being said, there was totally a bit of pressure on these first few weeks of release but, other than that, I haven’t been too preemptive of the album’s success and I think i’ll continue that way. I don’t want to put too much pressure on myself commercially, i’d much rather just see how things go!

SABRINA ON KIIS FM