Create A Label: Season 13

MTV-News-US

MTV News (US) - TV Promo

Spoiler

After months of waiting for Tinashe's third studio album 'Haywire' announced to come out this year, it has finally been out to the world and it has reached commercial heights not even Tinashe herself expected. In fact, the album which has been released earlier this month hasn't left the top spot of the charts ever since its release spending two weeks at #1 becoming Tinashe's first project to spend multiple weeks at number one. 'Haywire' has officially sold more than 2 million copies in not more than two weeks becoming Tinashe's fastest selling album and first 2x platinum album.

It's safe to say that Tinashe is becoming more and more etablished in the music industry seeing how she scored her first top 2 hit on the charts with 'Roll The Dice' and her first #1 single 'Lie To Me'. 'Haywire' looks like it's shaping up to be Tinashe's biggest and most acclaimed record of her career.

Now that Tinashe is back on track with a new body of work, the pop star is currently on the road for another promotional campaign. In fact, Tinashe is currently in the US to promote her new project with her most recent interview being with MTV News. Check out what the singer revealed below.

On dealing with negativity

I think it's so important to remember that you get so much love everyday from all the people around us, it's so eay to get caught up in one negative interaction with somebody in your day and that can't be how you define that day. If you're like seeing your family, your friends or just having a great day and then somebody leaves a negative comment on your photo, you can't give that type of stuff so much attention and energy. You have to put your mind and heart to the right thing and the positivity that surrounds you, because your day will constantly be ruined if you put your focus on the wrong things.

On where she wants to be in 10 years

I want to keep working, eventually get back on the road and keep on touring the world. I'd also love to be in the studio and create more music as long as I possibly can, I just want to keep going at whatever state of my life I am. Music is so important to me, whether it's now or in 10 years. I mean I wouldn't be opposed to stumble into a relationship, have kids, that would be great. [laughs]

You can purchase Tinashe's single 'Roll The Dice' as long as her latest one 'Lie To Me' with Ariana Grande. While you're at it, you can also buy and listen to 'Haywire' which is available on all platforms.

Watch-What-Happens-Live-US

Watch What Happens Live (US) - TV Promo

Spoiler

Tinashe has become one of the biggest forces in the music industry for the past two years and one of the youngest faces of music. The R&B songstress returned to the music scene with a powerful trap-influenced hit earlier this year when she announced to social media by surprise her comeback single entitled 'Roll The Dice'. The track was directly linked to an album that the singer later announced to be called 'Haywire' which was released this week.

Marking a new start for the singer after the fiasco that happened last year with her somophore album 'Kachingwe' and despite Tinashe's hiatus, her comeback has been very anticipated as many fans wondered for so long the reason of the singer's disappearance. It's safe to say that Tinashe is becoming more and more etablished in the music industry seeing how she scored her second top 3 hit on the charts with 'Roll The Dice' and how 'Haywire' looks like it's shaping up to be Tinashe's biggest and most acclaimed record of her career.

Now that Tinashe is back on track with a new body of work, the pop star is currently on the road for another promotional campaign. In fact, Tinashe is currently in the US to promote her new project with her most recent appearance being on Watch What Happens Live. Check out what the singer revealed below.

On writing her #1 single 'Lie To Me' with Ariana Grande

If I'm not mistaken it was one of the last songs I wrote on the album along with "Haywire" & "Mind Game" and I remember coming up with the chorus first before writing the verses. We were actually on the studio with Diplo and we started playing with some instrumentals and melodies here and there and we eventually managed to come up with a hook then Ariana jumped in and wrote her verse. This song was definitely a highlight for me, I remember wanting to release it right after finishing it but at the time "Roll The Dice" was still too recent and smashing so it was too early to put it out.

On her top 3 artists that inspires her

That's so hard, I think i'd have to give that a lot of thought before putting it on the record. Just like off the top of my head and in no particular order, the people that really inspired me would be Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson and Britney.  So yeah, probably the artists that I grew up with were really my main inspirations and helped me build my own artistic identity.

Tinashe then performed 'Roll The Dice' and 'Lie To Me' with Ariana Grande on the show.

You can buy Tinashe's third studio album 'Haywire' right now on iTunes and stream it on Encore.

CBS-News-US

CBS News (US) - Press

Spoiler

Tinashe has become one of the biggest forces in the music industry for the past two years and one of the youngest faces of music. The R&B songstress returned to the music scene with a powerful trap-influenced hit earlier this year when she announced to social media by surprise her comeback single entitled 'Roll The Dice'. The track was directly linked to an album that the singer later announced to be called 'Haywire' which was released this week.

Marking a new start for the singer after the fiasco that happened last year with her somophore album 'Kachingwe' and despite Tinashe's hiatus, her comeback has been very anticipated as many fans wondered for so long the reason of the singer's disappearance. It's safe to say that Tinashe is becoming more and more etablished in the music industry seeing how she scored her second top 3 hit on the charts with 'Roll The Dice' and how 'Haywire' looks like it's shaping up to be Tinashe's biggest and most acclaimed record of her career.

Now that Tinashe is back on track with a new body of work, the pop star is currently on the road for another promotional campaign. In fact, Tinashe is currently in the US to promote her new project with her most recent interview being with CBS News. Check out what the singer revealed below.

On her perception of success

I think my vision of success has just evolved, I still have similar goals but where I put my priority in these days is different. Like for example certain accolades are not as important to me as they were before, I used to perceive certain awards as the thing that decides whether you're successful or not but with time, I found out that success is larger than that and it's truly what you make of it. I'm not going to say that I'm not happy with all the positive feedback and success I'm getting, I'm truly grateful and blessed but it's not the first thing that I'm chasing.

On giving her younger-self a piece of advice

Honestly, I'd tell her to be patient. I think I had a lot of timelines in my head when I was younger for things that didn't plan out the way that they would. So yeah, being patient is the best advice I could give her because things will happen when they're supposed to happen and the way they're supposed to happen. I've learned to take my time and enjoy that time, without having to put so much pressure on me because stress doesn't really bring anything positive, at least to me.

You can purchase Tinashe's single 'Roll The Dice' as long as her latest one 'Lie To Me' with Ariana Grande. While you're at it, you can also buy and listen to 'Haywire' which is available on all platforms.

GQ-Magazine-US

GQ Magazine (US) - Press

Spoiler

Now that Tinashe is back on track with a new body of work, the pop star is currently on the road for another promotional campaign. In fact, Tinashe is currently in the US to promote her new project with her most recent interview being with GQ Magazine. Check out what the singer revealed below.

On having only two features on 'Haywire'

I think that a lot of the songs stand on their own, there is already a lot going in them already so I think for me there wasn't the need of going feature heavy on this album. I think that when you get features on your album, it's important that they add something to the song and make it better as opposed to just adding for the sake of adding. However, the features that I did put on 'Haywire' really enhanced the music which is what I'm going for when looking for a collaboration.

On feeling sexy on stage

Being on stage is a total different feeling, it's where I feel the most sexy. I definitely feel like something comes over me when I'm on stage, almost like I come alive but I wouldn't say that I feel like a totally  different person. I'd say that performing is like a superpower because I feel really larger than world when doing shows, I guess it's the energy and the fans that gives me those feels. It's the adrenaline and the cheers, all those things combined and it just boosts your energy to the point that you feel unstoppable.

lol1 A sis has finally bougnt a Mac w Photoshop, Garageband and Illustrator fully equipped.

katy10 Welcome to the Disco Era

106d9639b6f89404fc4dd7bbe78b1967.jpg

82b6536eca0c526dd4d8a2346093af67.png

New artist “Marina Diamandis” joins social media with mysterious new banner & promotional image.

Currently registered under new independent label Starlet Entertainment, not yet affiliated with any music corporation. 

DfzUQwF.png

MALUMA ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA | USA

Spoiler

INTERVIEW

Finally announcing his role as “Chico” on “No Time to Die”
Maluma: It’s something I’ve been trying to get out for such a long time and it’s out now... Finally [laughs] can you believe? It’s so surreal to me. Sometimes I have to tell someone to pinch me in the arm to see if I’m not dreaming because this has always been a dream for me. You know, to be on the big screen and make movies which I’ve always been interested in doing. I’ve been keeping this secret for months now, I would always call Republic Records asking if I could do something you know, like, tell my fans why I was still promoting God Complex after all this time [laughs] but they always said no because we needed Universal to greenlight the whole thing before we do this. So as soon as Universal said “you’re good to go” I popped a bottle of champagne and tweeted my Bond poster. I still can’t believe I’m a part of such a legendary thing like the Bond movies! I’m going to cherish this moment forever and I’ll try to have a lot of fun with it. The movie’s going to be out on August 21st so get ready! 

The success of God Complex and how it played an important role in his casting
Maluma: When Universal pictures asked me to work on a song for this movie and I presented to them ‘God Complex’, they loved the song to death and we were all so hyped with it because this was a dream come true for the three of us. Then I got a call from Cary, who’s the director, and said that he would love to see me doing a casting for a role that they wanted to implement on the movie. I was shocked [laughs] so I went to the casting and it was amazing. They gave me the script and I met Daniel Craig, such an insane moment for me. And we did amazing, this whole thing suited me so well I’d say [laughs] I had so much fun. One day I was with Craig onset and after one of our scenes we sat down and had a chat, he said to me “You know kiddo” yeah, he talks like that [laughs] “I heard the song you made for this and I loved it. I talked to Cary to see if we could have you in the movie. And here you are, killing it.” I’ll never forget that [laughs] it’s still so insane. 

Performance of “God Complex”

When the interview ends, Maluma would take the stage to perform his smash hit single, “God Complex” and he’d go all the way in with the choreography and the stage design which was a little reminiscing of the music video. Through the performance, you would see the music video displayed on screens around the stage and his dancers who would be dressed up as angels all like on the music video. When the energetic performance ends Maluma would thank the crowd for being supportive and the host would come to the stage and congratulate him and remind everyone to keep streaming the song on Encore.