Create A Label: Season 13

WEEK 12 IS NOW OVER 

charts will be coming tomorrow! remember to update your playlists or miss ella will come to your house at night and whisper into your ear “you will never amount to anything,” subconsciously planting seeds of self doubt that will blossom into a tree of suicidal ideation and full blown self hatred. 

WEEK 12 CHARTS
https://createalabelhosts.wixsite.com/kworb/charts-week-12

jsHtKWU.png

Few things coming tomorrow:

- Tour update

- CALB & Corp responses

- Net worth & campaign updates.

Please post your earnings!

Week 13 is now open :)

@Harry_CAL @hector @ryjapo @Bleachella @Surrealism

@Maria @Alexx  @tigerlily13 @8Bit Heart  @Harry Styles

@Joanne @Kuba @Love So Soft @Mr. Mendes @Michael.

Iggy Azalea - Cazador (ft. Maluma) - Worldwide Release

kmqzj6Y.jpg

Iggy about Cazador: “For this song, I worked with people that produce Latin American music. On this EP, I really wanted to show different sides of myself and this is my more “seducive” side. I really love Latin music and I really love the Spanish language. For this song, I learned a few words in Spanish myself. The song is about how I want to be seduced by a man. I really like it when a guy goes for what he wants and hunts on me. I don’t like arrogant men, but I do like confident men. And if they win me for them, I can show them what growth in our relationship is.”

Length: 02:51
Producers: Barrera, E., Correa, J.
Writers: Kelly, A., Barrera, E, Arias, J, L, L.

If looks could kill, you need to call my estilista
I want you with me, but I’m perfectly on my own as well
Independent, but reaching for the top feels so lonely
Tell me papi, are you standing beside me, like a hombre real
A woman like me isn’t easy to win, are you insecure?
Trabajo duro, you’re not crazy

Don’t act hard to get, they’re expecting that
Are you going to allow that, or are you going to surprise me?
The moment is now, it won’t happen again
If you’re a real hunter, you can catch me

Like a cazador, trigger me like a matador
Make it hot papi, mascalor
Because I’m a wild beast, you need to hunt me down

Don’t think too much, just do that shit
Making clear that I like you, what clue are you missing?
I want to be myself without interference
If you allow me, I can show you what “growth” means
But I won’t take the first step, why are you standing there?
Look into my ojos, you have to open up
A real cazador goes for what he wants

[Maluma:]
Don't be shy, if you don't like it I won't bite

But I see you ain't like that, your eyes tell me otherwise
Yo no soy un santo, pero se ve que tú igual
Apaga la luz que hoy va a haber un entierro
Todo esto para ti es un juego...
It's the way you bite your lips, that makes me lose my mind
You're such a tease, with your fingers on my lips
Your kisses burnin' my skin, 100 degrees, ay mami
And those hips got me hypnotized, I won't lie
Ay Iggy, me tienes mal [Haha!]

Hunt on me like a cazador, atención
I feel the tension between us, papi, damelo
Go for it, hunt on me like a cazador

Instrumental (I tried to make it into a youtube video but my video editor didn't work):

Spoiler

@Bleachella Zara Larsson pays for this - she still has $27 million and after they way she treated Iggy, she can pay for this clap1 can you take $800k from her account please?

@hector demi1 

(United States of America, North America)

Iggy Azalea performs “Cazador” for the first time at Conan

Iggy-Azalea-FME-booking-banner-wb.jpg

Amethyst Kelly, better known as Australian rapper “Iggy Azalea”, thought she had it all when she moved from Sydney, Australia when she was only age 16. Little did she know that the road ahead of her would be rockier then ever. After being signed to Aphrodite Records, home to Swedish pop singer Zara Larsson (known from the “All Night” catastrophe), there were many differences between the label and her. In July 2020, they decided to part ways and Iggy Azalea is finally able to show the world who she really is and what she stands for.

The hosts turns to the camera to announce Iggy. “When she was only 16 years old, she moved from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles with little money to follow her dreams. After being signed to a record label, this young woman couldn’t find herself in the ways they were sending her to. She broke with her record label and decided to go independent” the host tells the audience “A year after we last heard from her, she’s her with her debut single, “Cazador”, featuring global superstar Maluma. Here is, miss Iggy Azalea!” The lights are dimmed down in the studio and the a spot shines on the stage. Iggy is laying down on a black, red divan. She’s wearing a red cape and looks a little bit cocky. The music of the song starts playing and as soon as it is time for the first verse, Iggy starts rapping the first verse. You can clearly see that she is a bit nervous, but the verse comes out smoothly. She even smiles a little bit and really tries to feel the atmosphere of the song. She also tries to convert this to the audience.

latin_18.jpg

When the first verse is done, she moves to a sitting position and raps the bridge to the chorus. After this is done, she stands up and slowly walks to the edge of the stage. She starts a sensual and slow choreography. When she stands up, she pulls of the red cape and reveals a sexy red, latex outfit. In the mean time, she keeps on rapping the chorus. She smiles and tries to seduce the audience. The audience burst out in screaming, which gives Iggy a huge confidence boost. After she is done rapping the chorus, male and female dancers come on the stage, wearing a red latex outfit as well and start dancing a choreography. Iggy slowly walks to them and two male dancers spread out their arms, and Iggy lets herself fall slowly into their arms. When she is done rapping the second verse and the second bridge, she continues into the chorus. This time, she does the same choreography as she did in the first choros, but the choreography is in sync with the dancers.

After the second chorus, Maluma’s verse starts playing and Iggy joins in with the dancers. Sometimes she brings the microphone to her mouth to do a little part of Maluma’s verse, but in this verse, she is mainly focused on dancing. “Ay Iggy, me tienes mal” she sings giggly through the microphone and walks to the edge of the stage again. It’s time for the last bridge and the last chorus. When the performance is done, Iggy takes a fierce pose with her dancers and stares into the audience with a seductive expression on her face. The audience bursts out in applause and the hosts comes on the stage. “Thank you so much, Iggy Azalea! “Cazador” featuring Maluma is out now!” he yells through the microphone. Iggy bows down to the audience and afterwards, she and her dancers leave the stage.

A few moments later in the show, Iggy sits down for a small interview with the host.

Interview
Her debut performance on live television
Iggy:
“O my God, I was so nervous, I’m still shaking over everything that happened! When I was laying down on that divan, I was so nervous and I kept thinking to myself “Don’t mess it up. Please, red cape, come off, I want to show everything what’s underneath. What happens if I fall?” and in the mean time, my voice kept doing the things I wanted it to, just as I did at rehearsals. But when the audience started screaming, I felt so comfortable and I felt like I could do this forever and when it was over, I was so sad, because I wanted to do it again. I really loved it. We chose for a red costume, because in the song, I rap “Trigger me like a matador”, which is a person, usually a man, that fights with bulls. He uses red fabrics for that, so that’s why we chose to go with a red costume for this performance. The choreography was so killing to learn. It’s not very hard, but it’s hard to combine both rapping and dancing at the same time.”

Her debut single “Cazador” and working with Maluma
Iggy:
“Well, the single is out right now, so you should absolutely go to the store and buy it. If you don’t want to be hunt down, like a cazador. Haha, no, I’m just kidding. Anyway, the single is called “Cazador” and is about me wanting to be hunt down. For me, I find it so attractive when a man does everything for you and wants to seduce you. I am not an easy lady, I play hard to get, but when a man does everything for me, I’m all in it for the full one hundred percent. I was so happy with Maluma’s verse, because he totally got the vibe from the song and understood what I was reaching for. The collaboration for me was amazing, I really enjoyed working with him. It’s a summer song, it’s a happy song, it’s a sexy song. I hope you all enjoy the song as much as I enjoyed working on it.”

(United States of America, North America)

Iggy Azalea goes to The View

Iggy-Azalea-FME-booking-banner-wb.jpg

Amethyst Kelly, better known as Australian rapper “Iggy Azalea”, thought she had it all when she moved from Sydney, Australia when she was only age 16. Little did she know that the road ahead of her would be rockier then ever. After being signed to Aphrodite Records, home to Swedish pop singer Zara Larsson (known from the “All Night” catastrophe), there were many differences between the label and her. In July 2020, they decided to part ways and Iggy Azalea is finally able to show the world who she really is and what she stands for.

Interview
Releasing her debut single “Cazador”
Iggy:
“I am so glad that it’s finally out! We were started to work on the song, and the mastering was done, I heard the track for the first time and I was immediately like: “This is it. This is going to be my debut single.” I love this song so much. It’s so catchy, it’s sexy, it’s sensual. I am also very glad that Maluma is on the track. He really finishes off the song, it’s just a final touch, the cherry on the pie. His verse is in Spanglish, which is something I want to do as well on my upcoming project. He really inspired me and gave me some good advice to get started in the music world.”

Her upcoming project
Iggy:
“I used to work on an extended play and I have been saying that in all the interviews I’ve done. But right now, I’m feeling so inspired and I want to do more. I have been in the recording studio every single time I have nothing to do and I have written so many tracks. I don’t want to leave anything wasted, so I’m thinking of changing it to an album. This might happen, or might not happen, so that’s why I’m telling everybody that I’m working on a project right now, to leave it in the middle. It could go both ways. What I can confirm is that it will be released and that at least 7 tracks will be on the project. I love them all so much.”

Her inspirations for her project
Iggy:
“I have some fun songs on the project as well as very deep and emotional songs. I have a song about my departure from Aphrodite Records, where I’m basically saying that I’m finally choosing for me and that I will go my own way. It’s a anthem for self love, the most important love in my opinion. But I also have an anthem for the people that listen to my music. Maybe it is a really early to call them my fans, but I want to touch people. Make them feel something. That I see them and that I know how hard it can be to be different. I’m also inspired by my past in Australia and about the way I’m going right now. So yeah, that is what you can from the project.”

Collaborations with other artists
Iggy:
“As I just said, I have worked with Maluma, which was a big dream of me. We worked on “Cazador” and he gave me a lot of advice and inspirations. I haven’t worked with any artists yet, but never say never. I don’t know who I would want to work with. Maybe Tinashe, I think she is very cool and talented. “Haywire” is a piece of art and I have been listening to it a lot. I like Ariana Grande as well, she creates amazing music and works really hard for what she wants. She has been through a lot and that really has my respect.”

After the interview, Iggy performs “Cazador” featuring global superstar Maluma, with her dancers. When the performance is done, the host thanks her and tells the people to buy her song “Cazador” on every platform.

FRANK
Singles - $1,714,108
Albums - $4,333,925
Total - $6,048,033

LANA
Singles - $80,783
Albums - $39,055
Total - $119,838

HARRY
Singles - $58,393