Create A Label: Season 13

@Bleachella

Szy9Hy3.png

wR8QEml.png

7iJnvRu.png

The Caltube ads on music videos would consist on a 40 second commercial with the "God Complex" and "Cazador" music videos being promoted to be watched on Caltube and also streamed on Encore.

hYtFQDb.png

NO TIME TO DIE COMMERCIAL | WORLDWIDE

Spoiler

To continue the promotion for the new movie, “No Time To Die”, Universal Pictures has booked a major three day deal with TV networks around the world. The movie has been a success not only to the studio but also to Maluma. Since the reveal of Maluma’s involvement on “No Time To Die”, the official single from the movie “God Complex” has been going up the charts like crazy with it recharting on the top 10 once again and even scoring almost 40 million streams in a week on Encore months after it being released and hitting #1 for five weeks in early 2020. This is a new high for Maluma as no single from him has reached this kind of success so fast on both streaming and sales, as this song has now been certified Diamond (his second fastest song to be certified Diamond after Criminal) which makes it his sixth certification, ZAYN’s first and Brendon Urie’s third. As for the deal, as was stated, the commercial would air on every TV network worldwide for three days and be put in major rotation to reach more viewers to see it and go watch the movie and ultimately stream the song. 

The commercial would begin with a shot of the Universal Pictures logo, Universal Music and Republic Records follow and then a voice-over begins by saying “Aren’t you tired Bond?” but the scene was dark, you would only hear heavy breathing and Maluma’s voice (as he was the one who said that line) then suddenly you’d see Maluma heavy breathing and covered in blood with a gun in his hands, the shot changes to Bond having blood on his face too and also pointing at Maluma with his gun and he’d say “Where’s the fun if I’m tired” and then they’d go at each other and the scene changes to more scenes from the Bond movie showing key moments from the movie including Maluma’s. When the commercial was about to end, the “God Complex” guitar outro was played and the action scenes begin with the car chasing, Maluma shooting Bond’s car, and more high energy scenes. It ends with Bond being in the iconic tunnel and as he shoots, the song fades away and “NO TIME TO DIE OUT NOW” would be seen followed by a little Encore ad to remind everyone to stream “God Complex” on Maluma and Brendon’s Encore playlists “Get into the Mood” and “In My Room”. The commercial then ends and the usual copyright and credits would be seen. 

GOD COMPLEX OUT NOW ON ENCORE 

grQcIe0.png

MALUMA COVERS ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY MAG | USA (PAID)

Spoiler

I have known Maluma for a while now... He’s not like the rest. I can assure you that. When I met him, the first thing I said to myself was “Damn, he’s hot” but when I sat down with him and talked, I understood that there’s more to know about him that the world hasn’t seen. People like me are used to see Maluma as this lover boy who would make you fall in love with his sexy accent in a heartbeat and have an unforgettable night, without a doubt. But he’s kind and gentle, open to his feelings. Maluma definitely stunned me after that day, he showed me he had a heart of gold and ambition galore. With this interview I’ll try to make you see the Maluma I know, strip off his lover boy persona and who knows... Maybe his clothes. He’s no longer Maluma, but Juan Luis.

We sat down in his bedroom, we got comfy. He brought out the most insane food, I didn’t eat much, but he was eating everything he could. He’d look at me and say “What? It’s my cheat day! This happens once every six months” with a big smile on his face. We continued with the interview as he would also give me a little bit of Chardonnay to get in the mood. “I’m so happy that you’re doing the interview, I feel like I’m going to talk to an old friend, which you are, but you know... It’s better than being interviewed by someone I don’t know. I sometimes get too shy and don’t say much but I feel that with you, I just can be myself”. He tells me that, interviews make him feel nervous all the time because he never knows what could happen. Did he say something he wasn’t supposed to say? Did he say too much? Or too little about something that’s happening? All those questions fly around his head. “I remember there was one interviewer that asked me if I would collaborate with male artists, but this was months ago. I said I wouldn’t because you know, I don’t think that the boys have the same kind of vibe I have in my music. Brendon’s music is different, Frank’s different, Troye’s different. But it made me look like I was an ass that didn’t want to collaborate with no one. Which is funny because no too long after that, I got to release ”God Complex”. He’d say in between laughs. We dived into the deep, as I asked about Belinda. 

His face cracked for a second and he’d leave his glass of Chardonnay in a stray on top of the silk sheets. “Many people have asked me how I feel about Belinda and what happened to both of us a year ago. But there’s nothing to say, really, we’re friends. We respect each other and I’m a fan of hers. What happened is in the past, I don’t hold grudges to anyone. She’s amazing and will always be a part of my life no matter what.” he’d then show me a picture of Ronaldo, his child with Belinda, all grown up. In the picture, you could see Belinda carrying 1-year old Ronaldo in her arms and Maluma hugging them both while they were all smiles. “I know that many people didn’t understand why I forgave Belinda, and that’s ok. I don’t think it matters. What matters to both is how Ronaldo feels and we’re trying to have a great environment for him.” He’d lock the phone and I’d ask, “Have you talked to her recently?” and he’d say to me “Yeah, I did but we talked about music. I think that it’s important now that I’m going to release ”Overnight Apathy” for her to understand why I’m doing it and why I’m writing about her on this album. And she understood. I guess that we understand why we do this, you know, write about each other, because that’s what we do. I know she’s writing songs about me on her new album and that’s cool, I don’t think I would get mad if a song comes out and she’s angry or something. I feel that, she needs to do this and I’m all here for it.” 

Maluma then continues by showing me a voice note, it was titled “Obsessions with the Dark”, a song from his new album. It’s not what I would expect from a Maluma album, which is something I love. Maluma shines on the track vocally and lyrically. It’s a song with passion and you could hear Maluma was in pain while singing and writing it... I asked him what this song was about? And he’d say “This is one of the songs I wrote about Belinda. I didn’t want to be disrespectful or anything, but I wanted to sing about our darkest moments and what happened between us. It’s one of my favorite songs from the album.” After that, we both got on our feet and danced and sung our collaboration “Rubicon” which, I’m pretty sure everyone will love. This is more on par with the dark aesthetic Maluma was carrying on “Maniac” but I wouldn’t say is a song that could be placed in that album. We skipped the chit chat about “Rubicon” because there wasn’t anything else to reveal, as he said, “I don’t want to say much about this because I don’t want to spoil anything” so he locked his phone again and we sat down to talk once again. We now talked about his blockbuster hit, “No Time To Die”, the new movie from the Bond franchise that was released not too long ago. Maluma was excited, this was one of his many goals. “I wanted to be on something Bond-related for such a long time and I can’t believe it’s finally true!”- “What was your favorite part?” I’d ask him as he would remain silent for a second. First time since we spoke. “Everything. I mean, I could do a lot of stunts, I felt like a badass. I wouldn’t change anything from this.”

The movie shows another side I’ve never seen from Maluma, his acting chops are top-notch and he seemed to really enjoy being a part of this legendary franchise. “It was a dream when I got the call I couldn’t believe it. I tried to do my best and have fun too.” I asked him if he would like to do more acting, now that he seems to enjoy it and comes off naturally for him “I don’t know, I guess I could. But not right now... I think that if I would do it my fans would kill me. They’ve been waiting long enough for ”Overnight Apathy” because of “No Time To Die”! Imagine that!” and we’d both laugh. The movie propelled his song, “God Complex” to the top of the charts. After the announcement, the song had a jump not only on sales which made it finally be certified Diamond, but also reach a new high, achieve his second song with over 500 million streams on Encore. “I feel blessed, there’s no other way to put it. I have the best fans. I was so shocked when I got the news that happened. I feel like I’m in a dream right now! I know I say it too much but I really feel like it. Being a part of something like ”No Time To Die” really changed my life. Not only my career. I’m very thankful for Universal Pictures and everyone on set that believed in me.” 

We end the interview here, because he said to me he had to go and continue recording his new album so his fans wouldn’t wait much longer for it. “Overnight Apathy” will be out very soon, don’t miss it out.  

ZjgfuGp.jpgxC0m4R2.jpghFh8UCD.jpgY195g6E.jpggvxZ8ee.jpg

SONG INSTRUMENTALS:

Spoiler

HQ POSTER:

Spoiler

09lfV53.jpg

FLORENCE WELCH • AMOR: A LOVE LETTER

WEEK 15 IS NOW OVER

Thank you all so much for an incredible season! I think I speak for everyone when I say this has been one of our most exciting and jam packed seasons ever, and I cannot wait to host for you all again come November 13th (our official return date for Season 14!)

Charts will be coming tomorrow, along with FINAL updates for literally EVERYTHING!

CHARTS WEEK 15

hQq4XLL.png

It's the week of rebounds!

Lana Del Rey's smash hit The Whispering Angel continues to impress right out of the gate, holding stready at #1 with 1.459m copies sold SPS. The track garners over 77m streams this week, bringing its two week total to 188,653,500. The song remains #1 in all markets, with 1.3m of its sales being pure. 

A surprise rebound is from Maluma, Zayn, and Brendon Urie's Bond smash God Complex, which jumps eight positions to #2 on this week's charts. Aided by the onslaught of promotion, as well as the release of No Time To Die, the song's parent film, the track catapults with over 950k copies SPS. Maluma's 2018 smash Criminal also sees a resurgance on the charts, at #10 with 131k copies sold SPS. 

Lorde's Super Bowl smash I Want You drops one position to #3, selling over 922k copies SPS, bringing its 5 week total to 9.827m. The song racks up another 58m streams, bringing its total to a whopping 396,148,500 streams. Quiet Moment by Sabrina Carpenter and Ariana Grande reenters the top 5 at #4 with 843k SPS, with Rush by Frank Ocean rounding out the top 5, selling 789k SPS.

Over on the albums chart, it's good news for Sabrina Carpenter - her debut release On My Mind reaches a new peak of #1, after weeks of stalling at the runner-up spot. The release now boasts 3.463m copies sold, a huge figure for her debut album, and a promising sign of what's to come for the youthful, some would say, infantile starlet.

Two notable reentries on the chart include Maluma's Maniac at #5 with 86k copies sold SPS, and Florence Welch's Amor at #8 with 38k copies sold, following the release of the critically acclaimed Amor short film. 

@Harry_CAL @hector @ryjapo @Bleachella @Surrealism

@Maria @Alexx  @tigerlily13 @8Bit Heart  @Harry Styles @Royalty

@Joanne @Kuba @Love So Soft @Mr. Mendes @Michael.

IGGY AZALEA

SINLGES
$94,238

TOTAL
$472,164

Toy going TikTok viral.

Ron really predicted the future

I have a question: let's say if I apply for "Opening", but I don't get it, can my artist not perform in anyway or can she get another slot?