Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Demi Lovato’s Finsta account leaks, reveals shady comments towards Selena Gomez

8 minutes ago, Venom said:

Oh damn, there's even receipts in the replies of all her friends/family following the account + her livestreaming on it bey7 She's over

we also have someone confirming it in 2019 and swiftly deleting it today bey7 

apparently all of Demi's posts got deleted just now as well but I cannot confirm nor deny bey7 

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

we also have someone confirming it in 2019 and swiftly deleting it today bey7 

apparently all of Demi's posts got deleted just now as well but I cannot confirm nor deny bey7 

Stan Twitter said

SleepyTenseBantamrooster-small.gif

bey7

2 minutes ago, Tahj said:

Omg this is so messy. This makes me wonder how many other celebs and our faves have finsta's that we don't know about. rip4 

I just know Miss Grande has one, there's no way she doesn't juicy1 also omg at 1800 posts... imagine the tea that could have been uncovered juicy1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I just know Miss Grande has one, there's no way she doesn't juicy1 also omg at 1800 posts... imagine the tea that could have been uncovered juicy1 

Oh she absolutely has one but I feel like it's only posts of her laughing hysterically at the twins for no reason rip4 Right? I do see the Nicki shade and it's sending me that she's STILL mad about the Met Gala red carpet situation pffff

Just now, Tahj said:

Oh she absolutely has one but I feel like it's only posts of her laughing hysterically at the twins for no reason rip4 Right? I do see the Nicki shade and it's sending me that she's STILL mad about the Met Gala red carpet situation pffff

the fact that there's possibly an account out there that possibly has MORE videos of her laughing to the unfunny twins chile... gaga1 I kinda wish the stans found more shade. I just know she's commented on Taylor at the very least. There's just no way she didn't. rip4 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

#DemiLovatoIsOverParty trending on twitter dd

DbBNonQ.gif

People are reposting clips from Selena's episode of Sonny With A Chance under it dd

DbBNonQ.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.