Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Demi Lovato’s Finsta account leaks, reveals shady comments towards Selena Gomez

Anyway, I could NEVER stand this bitch. You could clearly tell she was bitter as all hell she was surpassed and treated as the J. Lo of the situation when Selena was the Mariah. To a way lesser extent of course, they would never hit that level.

Selena's fans might annoy me and her antics sometimes does as well, but she has been nothing but NICE to this girl and she's being shit talked behind her back like it's the reason why she exists. Demi, maybe the reason no one in the industry likes you or wants to be around you is because you're an insufferable idiot who always inserts your opinion into something that does not concern you. Get a grip. Imagine being that obsessed with an ex friend.

A Demi stan made a fake Twitter account today pretending to be a Selener and tweeted "omg they believe my edit is real" etc to try and convince people this is all fake eve1

The desperation, effort and lack of hobbies eve1

omg ik ya'll are having a kii and i am by no means a demi fan but im genuinely scared for this girl rip4 she's just barely back in the public eye and now has her finsta posts leaked...i feel like any normal person having their finsta content leaked would be mortified but someone who's already mentally weak and prone to drug abuse... rip4 

it might be fine to talk on this forum since literally no one ever reads it but the intense twitter backlash is scary rip4 she's only human and i hope some people on twitter realize that before it's too late

1 minute ago, Emperor Nick said:

Idk, this screams fake. 

It's real, if you click on the tweet in the OP the top replies include screenshots of Demi's friends and family (incl her mom, her boyfriend, Nikita Dragun, Sam Smith and others) having followed it, as well as an actual clip of her livestreaming on the account; And now there's screen recordings on #DemiLovatoIsOverParty of her removing followers and posts eve1

3 minutes ago, Merryem said:

omg ik ya'll are having a kii and i am by no means a demi fan but im genuinely scared for this girl rip4 she's just barely back in the public eye and now has her finsta posts leaked...i feel like any normal person having their finsta content leaked would be mortified but someone who's already mentally weak and prone to drug abuse... rip4 

it might be fine to talk on this forum since literally no one ever reads it but the intense twitter backlash is scary rip4 she's only human and i hope some people on twitter realize that before it's too late

I thought the same at first but it’s really hard to feel sorry for this girl. She does it to herself at this point. How did she not know any of these posts would not only leak eventually but get her dragged? rip4  She always makes these side comments in public and acts shocked when she gets attacked for them so it’s incredible that she CONTINUES to make these comments on social media. Even if it is a finsta, there’s no way she couldn’t see this coming. All it takes is one person to screenshot it all and put you on blast for all to see. rip4 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I thought the same at first but it’s really hard to feel sorry for this girl. She does it to herself at this point. How did she not know any of these posts would not only leak eventually but get her dragged? rip4  She always makes these side comments in public and acts shocked when she gets attacked for them so it’s incredible that she CONTINUES to make these comments on social media. Even if it is a finsta, there’s no way she couldn’t see this coming. All it takes is one person to screenshot it all and put you on blast for all to see. rip4 

idk i dont think her being stupid necessarily means she deserves all this hate rip4 i do think it would be better if she didnt make these side comments or do these finsta posts but again she's only human....a lot of people i know drag people on their finstas as well, it's not uncommon lol.

i just think she's definitely had it rough these past few years and having ur finsta exposed by people you thought you could trust must be another blow against her. nothing she's done warrants the attacks she's receiving.

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

It's real, if you click on the tweet in the OP the top replies include screenshots of Demi's friends and family (incl her mom, her boyfriend, Nikita Dragun, Sam Smith and others) having followed it, as well as an actual clip of her livestreaming on the account; And now there's screen recordings on #DemiLovatoIsOverParty of her removing followers and posts eve1

Yet I'm seeing this

17 minutes ago, Snow said:

rip4rip4rip4

I'd really like to see how the Lovatics spin this moo1 

They're claiming its all edits and it's fake. They created multiple "selena stan" accounts TODAY to try to make it look like selena stans admitting it's an edit. They are as delusional as their fav sadly. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.