Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

"no tears left to cry" turns 2!

Let's all remember this cultural reset. The start of Ariana's best era (excluding Pete). The biggest collapse of the last decade. Ariana's best single "no tears left to cry" turns 2 years old today. Do you remember the first time you heard the song and watched the video? What are your thoughts on it now? Did it age like milk or like the finest of wines? 

Changing my set back to my very first ntltc set because I'm feeling very nostalgic and emo, literally her best era with the best looks & visuals. Wonder if she'll ever serve like this again.

This was my first major pop release that I was obsessed with, so it will always hold a special place in my heart!

Aside from that, the single, the video, the drop, the teasers, literally everything about this release was just perfect. She truly came to serve! Those harmonies from the teasers are absolutely stunning! giveup1

Probably her best single with the most stunning visuals yas2 what a way to start of the era cry9 which the blonde stayed the whole era but hey

27 minutes ago, popmusiccritic said:

You good? The Weeknd's verse is fantastic, their voices sound AMAZING together. Pop king and queen in a song DID THAT together!

ari4

6 hours ago, popmusiccritic said:

Wonder who hurt you so badari11

Oh well, you always have questionable taste on here anywaysari4

The Weeknd hurt my ears so bad ari4

Stay stalking my posts I guess ari4

On 4/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, LÉON said:

The Weeknd hurt my ears so bad ari4

Stay stalking my posts I guess ari4

I don’t actually stalk your posts lmao it was a joke ari4

Funny how you say The Weeknd, a true artist and pop king with a wonderful voice would be hated by someone like you. I’m glad your ears are damaged nowari4

7 hours ago, popmusiccritic said:

I don’t actually stalk your posts lmao it was a joke ari4

Funny how you say The Weeknd, a true artist and pop king with a wonderful voice would be hated by someone like you. I’m glad your ears are damaged nowari4

Reported for inciting violence, enjoy your ban ari4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.