Seska

Did Gaga lose her butt?

When did her ass get so small and flat?

2.42715935.jpg

Ifynch5.jpg

She used to have a nice ass but idk what happened. I also noticed how small it got in the stupid love video where it just looked like chicken cutlets.

Just now, Divine said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with her ass? She has an amazing body and ass. What a strange and gross thread.

that user also made a comment in the katy thread about “how we need to save white female pop stars from going extinct” awk1 

Your namesake was a spy for an authoritarian government, betrayed her friends, sexually assaulted someone and laid a trap with the intention of killing hundreds of people, yet somehow you're still acting worse, because at least all that was just a fictional character. What's your excuse?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did her ass get so small and flat?     She used to have a nice ass but idk what happened. I also noticed how small it got in the stupid love video where it just looked

what type of replies were u expecting  "hahaha YES ITALIAN NOSE BITCH HAS NO ASS LOL" girl go watch a movie

I don’t see what’s wrong with her ass? She has an amazing body and ass. What a strange and gross thread.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.