Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kim Jong-Un has reportedly died

kim-jong-un-2019-billboard-1548-768x433.jpg

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead. TMZ has not confirmed that.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.

x

37 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You know I love a good laugh...

XxZHQYN.gif

31 minutes ago, Gilly said:

graveyard-twerk.gif

Y’all realise there’s nothing to celebrate cause after him will be another evil dictator anyway 

1.) First of all, we can joke, but the people that operated on him have probably died horrible deaths. Like strapped to a pole and blown to bits by an anti-aircraft battery kind of horrific death. 

2.) His sister is a straight sadist. While Kim Jong Un, provided he is dead, could be called one, he's nothing in comparison to her. The gluttonous little god-king might have gotten exactly what he deserved, but understood his place in international politics. She, by all accounts, does not. The United States, China and South Korea all came to something of an unspoken agreement that North Korea should serve as nothing more than a buffer state. If she's crazy enough to challenge that equation with military force, it could get bad. 

Never thought I would hear myself hoping that Jong un survived, but... 

I get what she was trying to do and I like that she's attempting a new sound, but the beat sounds like it's taken from a generic 2013 gym megamix. Artpop was more interesting.

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Y’all realise there’s nothing to celebrate cause after him will be another evil dictator anyway 

I came to say this XxZHQYN.gif

It would be like killing a Slasher right now XxZHQYN.gif

3 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

We did it

0m320hg.gif.c6e0a9e5f33b440cb49f9118a018c367.gif

It's a shame that now there'll be his sister who is even worse jj4 

I wouldn't celebrate yet, there hasn't been a single reliable media report from any major news network in the world that has reported he's dead. This only comes from iffy at best reports from China and Japan. If he really was, then we'd be getting a lot more than we have. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.