Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Lust For Life reaches 1 billion streams on Spotify

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

After learning that Lust For Life reached 1 Billion streams I couldn't help but wonder how In My Feelings felt knowing that she contributed nothing to that total and remains the scum of the album.

carrie-bradshaw.jpg?&auto=compress&w=597

Violently disagree but I had a good laugh oprah2

53 minutes ago, Merryem said:

how did lfl hit 1 bil before ultraviolence mad5 the power of abel i guess

Love has 20+ million more streams than LFL oprah11

But the power of Abel helped, yes oprah11

1 hour ago, TMCSC said:

When will UV and HM hit 1 billion? xtina2

Hmm... hard to say.

UV is ca. 870 million, HM ca. 570 million oprah11

4 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

After learning that Lust For Life reached 1 Billion streams I couldn't help but wonder how In My Feelings felt knowing that she contributed nothing to that total and remains the scum of the album.

periodT worst song on the album by a landslide.

13 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

TIL that there's a tier below "scum" where Change lies!

idk, LFL is SLIGHTLY growing on me again but it remains her weakest album to date easily (still far from bad tho!) jj4 it's still poorly-sequenced and underwritten but the bops on there were a breath of fresh air for her discography (specifically Cherry mostly)

15 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I cackled, but In My Feelings is in the top 5 for that album even so XxZHQYN.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.