Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Rina Slaywayama debut album better than any Madonna album!

90 on Metacritic indicating UNIVERSAL ACCLAIM!
Saw her being advertised by some gays page on twitter and decided to check the good sis out. 
EVERY

SONG

IS

A

BOP

Sonically very nostalgic of early 2000s-late 90s, but with a fresh spin on it. Vocally slaying much better than a lot of current singers, and lyrically very reminiscent of the best female song writer of all time, Mariah Carey!  
XxZHQYN.gif

Yuh get into it! 
https://open.spotify.com/album/3stadz88XVpHcXnVYMHc4J?nd=1

24 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Obviously the title isn’t true, but the album does obviously SLAP. Also @GagaSavingPop listen to Fiona Apple’s Fetch The Bolt Futters, it has a 100 on Metacritic 

XxZHQYN.gif

Yes the title IS true, but I will give Fiona a listen. I’ve heard good things XxZHQYN.gif

8 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

I love when baby gays describe early 2000s like they were there ny1

XS remains the only song on there that resembles anything if that time period. 

The rest are passable

Well I was there love, I’m sure you’re confusing the 2000s for the 1980s considering how old you are XxZHQYN.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

XS, Paradisin, and Love Me 4 Me are some of the best songs of all time so I'm inclined to agree!

XxZHQYN.gif

That’s a weird way to spell Snakeskin, STFU and Tokyo Love Hotel, you’re lucky I’m not a mod or I’d warn you! XxZHQYN.gif

9 minutes ago, Divine said:

XS, Paradisin, and Love Me 4 Me are some of the best songs of all time so I'm inclined to agree!

XxZHQYN.gif

8 minutes ago, GagaSavingPop said:

That’s a weird way to spell Snakeskin, STFU and Tokyo Love Hotel, you’re lucky I’m not a mod or I’d warn you! XxZHQYN.gif

where is Akasaka Sad in these trinities?

XxZHQYN.gif

55 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

I love when baby gays describe early 2000s like they were there ny1

XS remains the only song on there that resembles anything if that time period. 

The rest are passable

ok boomer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.