Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Justice4... Charmbracelet?

We had witnessed the Earth-shattering unexplainable event that was the resurgence of Mariah's Glitter soundtrack album. Then, we had also witnessed the universe collapsed on its own as All I Want for Christmas Is You finally claimed it's rightful Hot 100 number one position. Currently we are witnessing the resurgence of Mariah's 2008 album, which I personally don't like but I'm happy for her. So, what's next? Justice4Charmbracelet? I know that MC loves that album, perhaps would be sweet to see it rechart too.

-

May 2nd, WOW I think I'm a psychic. Let me make similar thread for Caution. 👀

#JusticeForWeaknessOfTheBody... 

She needs to release a "rare cuts" album with songs such as Weakness Of The Body, her full demo tape, Everything Fades Away, Slipping Away, There For Me, Secret Love, Time Of Your Life, 4Real4Real, Imperfect & 100%. Plus any other hidden gems that have not been released. 

1 minute ago, Desnudate said:

I really have a hate/love thingy with Charmbracelet. In total the album isn't that amazing, but songs like I Only Wanted and Bringin On The Heartbreak slay

I love the melodies and lyrics, but the production lets it down. It sounds dated compared to Emancipation which is a timeless classic. 

Charmbracelet is one of her best albums, only lambs with good taste will agree. Songs like, I Only Wanted, The One, Lullaby, Boy etc some of her best. She gave us vocals (even though they were whispery), lyrics, production etc. It's highly underrated and deserves respect!

4 hours ago, Sylk said:

Charmbracelet is one of her best albums, only lambs with good taste will agree. Songs like, I Only Wanted, The One, Lullaby, Boy etc some of her best. She gave us vocals (even though they were whispery), lyrics, production etc. It's highly underrated and deserves respect!

The tour along with it's VOL performances (you'll know the one i'm on about...) were the best things to come out of that era. 

20 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The tour along with it's VOL performances (you'll know the one i'm on about...) were the best things to come out of that era. 

yup she served alot of underrated vocals that era!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.