Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Warner: "We will make Dua the biggest artist on Spotify"

It's sad that even now labels still care about being #1 so much rip1 Dua feels like a relatively organic smash, don't make her a tryhard act like Justin please rip1

18 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

Meanwhile Warner Bros has ruin the streaming popularity of their most successful artist, Madonna

XxZHQYN.gif

Dua is gonna get big cuz of herself, not cuz of them

XxZHQYN.gif

Madonna hasn't been with them for like a decade now...

XxZHQYN.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Madonna hasn't been with them for like a decade now...

XxZHQYN.gif

Yet they're the ones who kept blocked most of her videography on Youtube for 8 years, and didn't let ha have her videos in her channel

XxZHQYN.gif

Let's not talk about Spotify cuz i may get pressed

XxZHQYN.gif I 

I mean, she's already kinda doing it on her own laughcry1 Both Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia has had longevity that so far exceeded most expectations. If Abel wasn't blowing up right now, she'd comfortably be #1.

19 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Girl wtf KPop acts aren't that big on Spotify

XxZHQYN.gif

Are KPop acts even that big or are they just overhyped and overrated or is that another discussion? 

Anyway, yes Dua Lipa, yes queen of pop! 

31 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Are KPop acts even that big or are they just overhyped and overrated or is that another discussion? 

Anyway, yes Dua Lipa, yes queen of pop! 

KPop acts and their stans need to XxZHQYN.gif

9 minutes ago, LÉON said:

KPop acts and their stans need to XxZHQYN.gif

I gave it a fair shot, listened to various KPop acts but it's just XxZHQYN.gif for me 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

I gave it a fair shot, listened to various KPop acts but it's just XxZHQYN.gif for me 

I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Kpop. There was a time when she would listen to nothing but.

There are a couple of cute bops such as If You Do by BTS, and a couple that I know because they're funny (such as Bang Bang Bang and Fire Truck) but other than that it's a XxZHQYN.gif I don't want to hear incomprehensible outdated music XxZHQYN.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.