Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Warner: "We will make Dua the biggest artist on Spotify"

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

There are a couple of cute bops such as If You Do by BTS

The way this is actually by Got7 XxZHQYN.gif They are all interchangeable XxZHQYN.gif

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Kpop. There was a time when she would listen to nothing but.

There are a couple of cute bops such as If You Do by BTS, and a couple that I know because they're funny (such as Bang Bang Bang and Fire Truck) but other than that it's a XxZHQYN.gif I don't want to hear incomprehensible outdated music XxZHQYN.gif

Yeah same did she also also try to convince you to listen to it? My friend tried to force me to listen it everytime I saw her at some point until I said something about it XxZHQYN.gif To get her back I forced her to listen to Kim Petras and when she started whining I clapped back by saying I listened to her KPop artists too XxZHQYN.gif I love my bitter self XxZHQYN.gif

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

Yeah same did she also also try to convince you to listen to it? My friend tried to force me to listen it everytime I saw her at some point until I said something about it XxZHQYN.gif To get her back I forced her to listen to Kim Petras and when she started whining I clapped back by saying I listened to her KPop artists too XxZHQYN.gif I love my bitter self XxZHQYN.gif

I love the passive-aggression yes sweetie we're more similar than I thought XxZHQYN.gif 

The amount of times I SNAPPED yes XxZHQYN.gif I was at one of her parties in February and she wanted to play lots of KPop but her sister (who is younger, and is also a KPop stan) said "no one knows this stuff" and my friend fumed XxZHQYN.gif I was living. I ended up having a great time with the sister, we served looks and moves to Late Night Feelings while my friend bitched about us in the corridor XxZHQYN.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.