Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Who Made Her Do It?

To be fair, I think the album was pushed out to take advantage of her big leading lady role in The Delinquents. Not saying that this was anything like The Bodyguard but I think PWL wanted something out to get crossover promotion.

If The Delinquents never happened...then EY may not have come out - or at least not in current form. Remember, Kylie was an Actress first and this side hustle was more PWL’s doing and their choices than Kylie’s. I don’t think she had a say in anything on EY. gaga12

10 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

They used all of the left overs songs that werent good enough for Debutlie and thats how Exorcize was born rip1

juicy1

Pete Waterman never recorded any more songs than he needed to, for an album. EY tracks weren’t leftovers brit16

52 minutes ago, ajp said:

juicy1

Pete Waterman never recorded any more songs than he needed to, for an album. EY tracks weren’t leftovers brit16

I know eve1 It was just a figure of speech.

I do think the album was rushed for filth and thats why it sounds like that. Also let's not forget she was a label's puppet at the time and just going along with whatever decision they made. She only started voicing her opinion and having input into her image during ROL.

7 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I know eve1 It was just a figure of speech.

I do think the album was rushed for filth and thats why it sounds like that. Also let's not forget she was a label's puppet at the time and just going along with whatever decision they made. She only started voicing her opinion and having input into her image during ROL.

Yes, I took your comment with a grain of salt, cause it was coming from you... eve1

It was after EY that gave Kylie the empowerment to take a bit more control of her music career with Better The Devil/ROL era.

I wonder if she decided at that point whether she would focus fully on Music and hang-up her acting shoes for a while... um1

1 minute ago, ajp said:

Yes, I took your comment with a grain of salt, cause it was coming from you... eve1

It was after EY that gave Kylie the empowerment to take a bit more control of her music career with Better The Devil/ROL era.

I wonder if she decided at that point whether she would focus fully on Music and hang-up her acting shoes for a while... um1

I think she did. Her Neighbours gig was over and only role she was getting was Delinquents and we know she's a bit of a workaholic so it must've felt a no brainer for her to make music her main job.

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I think she did. Her Neighbours gig was over and only role she was getting was Delinquents and we know she's a bit of a workaholic so it must've felt a no brainer for her to make music her main job.

We’re lucky, lucky, lucky that she decided to put her efforts into music and not acting cause let’s face it...she’s no Meryl. eve1

1 minute ago, ajp said:

We’re lucky, lucky, lucky that she decided to put her efforts into music and not acting cause let’s face it...she’s no Meryl. eve1

She is a terrible actress tbh eve1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.