...If/when Christina releases another album (not greatest hits projects)? What sound do you want her to explore on the album? What do you think is the proper genre for her to do? What kind of visual concepts do you look for? Let's discuss!

Im torn because she takes sooo long and these days she half asses the release anyway. 

I really loved Shotgun so I would love an album with a more acoustic country style. Maybe just as a side project. Like 5 new songs and then acoustic verstions of older songs. Come on Over was beautiful in Acoustic. Also I NEED an acoustic version of Lift me Up.

I love her ballads so for me an entire album full of songs like You Lost Me, Twice or Unless its with you would be amazing. But I dont think thats realistic.

I think she is versatile enough to pull off any style of music. For me the biggest issue will be her lack of dedication to the project once its released.

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Disco XxZHQYN.gif

Three Telepathys would be good, would be good...hmmm. However, I think she doesn't have the proper knowledge of disco music so I don't really have hopes for a full disco project from her.

8 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

Im torn because she takes sooo long and these days she half asses the release anyway. 

I really loved Shotgun so I would love an album with a more acoustic country style. Maybe just as a side project. Like 5 new songs and then acoustic verstions of older songs. Come on Over was beautiful in Acoustic. Also I NEED an acoustic version of Lift me Up.

I love her ballads so for me an entire album full of songs like You Lost Me, Twice or Unless its with you would be amazing. But I dont think thats realistic.

I think she is versatile enough to pull off any style of music. For me the biggest issue will be her lack of dedication to the project once its released.

Her ballads are always good. Sometimes the lyrics could be too sentimental, but her melodies are good. Ballads that were written for her by other people are also good. Ugh, I don't want her to make a contemporary country album. If it has to be country, then make it a bunch of Save Me from Myselfs but countrified.

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

Soul. Pure soul.

Are we ready for a pure soul album, though? Considering that she hasn't made a soulful song since Walk Away. I don't count Understand since it used a sampled song. Slow Down Baby is quite soul but more jazzy.

5 minutes ago, Tama said:

Are we ready for a pure soul album, though? Considering that she hasn't made a soulful song since Walk Away.

I know I'm not ready because that song is GENIUS and her best and I never got over it ny3

im sorry but i need more urbanish bops. an album in the vein of accelerate, we need it

XxZHQYN.gif

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

im sorry but i need more urbanish bops. an album in the vein of accelerate, we need it

XxZHQYN.gif

Something better than Accelerate, of course. That song, though quite a genius, always feel jumbled to me. The lyrics are not ratchet enough, while we need something that actually has better written ratchet dirrty.mp3 lyrics.

12 hours ago, Tama said:

Her ballads are always good. Sometimes the lyrics could be too sentimental, but her melodies are good. Ballads that were written for her by other people are also good. Ugh, I don't want her to make a contemporary country album. If it has to be country, then make it a bunch of Save Me from Myselfs but countrified.

Oh yeah I dont want it to be super country just a little. You know like Taylor's song "Soon you'll get better" you can hear the country influence but it's not a full on country song.

I need to hear an album like lemonade from her. Something sonically current but new, with a good concept like she used to do

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

I need to hear an album like lemonade from her. Something sonically current but new, with a good concept like she used to do

her concept for the past couple of years has been. Pouring liquids all over herself and rubbing her hands around her face or just staring dramatically into the camera with different colors in the background for backdrops.

what innovation... how inspiring lol

Its sad that she peaked so early in her career. She seems so uninspired.

28 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

her concept for the past couple of years has been. Pouring liquids all over herself and rubbing her hands around her face or just staring dramatically into the camera with different colors in the background for backdrops.

what innovation... how inspiring lol

Its sad that she peaked so early in her career. She seems so uninspired.

I think she was inspired, her Vegas show is deffo more cohesive than liberation. 

2 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

I think she was inspired, her Vegas show is deffo more cohesive than liberation. 

in every single backdtrop she is just posing. There is no story or a specific "look" she is going for. Im just comparing it to B2B and Sripped. Those were very cohesive shows. This is just oh let her pose with gold, red, space.. etc. Same with Accellerate. She is just staring and posing.

3 hours ago, COOKIES said:

in every single backdtrop she is just posing. There is no story or a specific "look" she is going for. Im just comparing it to B2B and Sripped. Those were very cohesive shows. This is just oh let her pose with gold, red, space.. etc. Same with Accellerate. She is just staring and posing.

I think it has a lot to do with her body confidence... 

5 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

I think it has a lot to do with her body confidence... 

She is wearing less clothing on stage than ever before... most of her stage outfits are leotards. I doubt body confidence is an issue for her.