Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

OhKaren

Are you here for the demise of Ellen?

Is Ellen in damages goods?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ellen in damages goods?

• Yes. We can upgrade lesbian reps. We have Janelle Monae, Hayley Kiyoko, Halsey, Taylor Swift
    • Save Ellen. She’s the OG lesbro

Hayley Kioko is racist, and I don’t really care about Ellen. But it is strange all this backlash sorrounding her being rude is coming to light now, from what I’ve read it’s not been that bad honestly. Mostly conservatives and conspiracists jumping on the band wagon because of Illuminati/secret society rumors.

I was a few years ago, now I'm so over her it seems redundant to cancel her xtina1

I just try to enjoy her boring, easy-to-watch celeb cult propagating ass for what it's worth and then move on to other things. She's not worth the drama.

Just now, fab said:

what has she done that warrants a cancellation though bey11

Many things among her bad comedy. She’s bff with warmonger George Bush. She tried shaming Celine’s boy to gender norms (@1:34) despite Ellen looking like the paperboy. 

6 minutes ago, OhKaren said:

Many things among her bad comedy. She’s bff with warmonger George Bush. She tried shaming Celine’s boy to gender norms (@1:34) despite Ellen looking like the paperboy. 

that's it? rip4 

21 minutes ago, fab said:

that's it? rip4 

There's lots of testimonies of her ex staffers describing her as a mad tyrant and it connects with some celeb stories too. I haven't delved too deep into it 'cause my main thing with her is that she was horrible to Joan Rivers for no reason but those are the main reasons floating around now.

1 hour ago, fab said:

that's it? rip4 

There’s clearly more than that. This is an example where she’s been a hypocritical and imposing gender roles on a developing child despite her having the freedom to do what she wishes with her hair. Imagine if Ceine handclap backed and asked her: “Well don’t you think your hair is a little too short for a woman?”. Unlike me though, Celine has class but still let Ellen know her son has the autonomy to do what he wishes with his hair and that long hair was his decision. 

I think she needs to work on retiring. I'm not here to drag Ellen down or anything, but it's obvious she's just become a huge grump. I think we're all catching on to the facade of the "positivity" her show wants to focus on, when she's proven to be hypocritical on that front multiple times. 

Also here she is being annoying and just rude to Mariah

Btw Mariah had a miscarriage after that first video. She was having a hard time with her pregnancies and Ellen was basically making her announce it on her show by blackmailing her with alcohol. Then in the second video she's being pushy (and insinuating about how Mariah would treat her child)

25 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Also here she is being annoying and just rude to Mariah

Btw Mariah had a miscarriage after that first video. She was having a hard time with her pregnancies and Ellen was basically making her announce it on her show by blackmailing her with alcohol. Then in the second video she's being pushy (and insinuating about how Mariah would treat her child)

Yikes! That first video was soo bad, like why would Ellen do this on a TV. ari1 

Honestly, I don't really care if she gets cancelled lol. I used to love watching her show but as I've grown older, she's actually kinda annoying and unfunny. 

I don't understand why this is happening now when there've been stories of her being rude out in the world for years. It's kinda dumb to put so much energy in this now. 

She’s absolute garbage. 
The way she acted as spokesperson of the LGBT community telling everyone they shouldn’t cancel Kevin Heart and forgive him nicki5 yeah no ma’am keep selling your underwear to middle aged housewives 

There’s an entire recent twitter thread full of people detailing horror stories with Ellen. Many celebrities have discussed how poorly Ellen treated them. She’s painfully unfunny and an all around terrible talk show host. I never understood why she was so popular and you could just tell she was a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Totally down for her to leave us all alone.

50 minutes ago, Divine said:

There’s an entire recent twitter thread full of people detailing horror stories with Ellen. Many celebrities have discussed how poorly Ellen treated them. She’s painfully unfunny and an all around terrible talk show host. I never understood why she was so popular and you could just tell she was a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Totally down for her to leave us all alone.

The same could be said about you, Mannah! XxZHQYN.gif

1 hour ago, GagaSavingPop said:

The same could be said about you, Mannah! XxZHQYN.gif

the difference between Ellen and I is I’ll ban you AND your dupes if you speak out against me. watch your tongue.

XxZHQYN.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.