Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

OhKaren

Are you here for the demise of Ellen?

Is Ellen in damages goods?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ellen in damages goods?

• Yes. We can upgrade lesbian reps. We have Janelle Monae, Hayley Kiyoko, Halsey, Taylor Swift
    • Save Ellen. She’s the OG lesbro

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I don't understand why this is happening now when there've been stories of her being rude out in the world for years. It's kinda dumb to put so much energy in this now. 

This kinda happens a lot, though Bad stories circulate about certain celebrities and they kinda just fly under the radar or get forgotten. But eventually a certain story will catch fire, and all the minor stuff that's been floating around beforehand will come to light and fan that flame even more. 

On 4/28/2020 at 12:57 AM, Earth Ripper said:

There's lots of testimonies of her ex staffers describing her as a mad tyrant and it connects with some celeb stories too. I haven't delved too deep into it 'cause my main thing with her is that she was horrible to Joan Rivers for no reason but those are the main reasons floating around now.

Joan Rivers? Can you spill a bit

7 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Joan Rivers? Can you spill a bit

Kathy Griffin (Joan's best friend) revealed that they both knew Ellen despised Joan's comedy and that that was the reason she never invited her on her show or supported her in any other way. One cold tweet after her death was all Joan got orangu1

Kathy ended up calling Ellen after Joan died to ask if she could get over her problems with Joan, to do a special Joan tribute on her show, and Ellen refused, saying Joan wasn't funny but just "mean" and Kathy basically read her for filth, for which she later apologized, which Ellen ignored gaga12

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

Kathy ended up calling Ellen after Joan died to ask if she could get over her problems with Joan, to do a special Joan tribute on her show, and Ellen refused, saying Joan wasn't funny but just "mean" and Kathy basically read her for filth, for which she later apologized, which Ellen ignored gaga12

That’s a bit petty shrug1 If I was in her shoes I’d put differences aside and honour a comedy legend like Joan if I was asked to do so.

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That’s a bit petty shrug1 If I was in her shoes I’d put differences aside and honour a comedy legend like Joan if I was asked to do so.

It's just part of this "happy", "inoffensive", semi celeb-worship shtick of Ellen. Joan does a different comedy where celebs aren't holy saints meant to inspire us and for that reason only Ellen shunned her (because Ellen has supported comedians like Amy Schumer who use gross and sexual humor all the time, even on her show) and I resent that chi1 The very fact that Ellen ditched being a comedian to entertain us with the meaningless lives of rich people (and to make easy money in the process herself) is questionable enough imo.

Looka here, posted an hour ago oprah2

Ellen DeGeneres' Former Bodyguard At The Oscars Said It Was "Demeaning" To Work With Her

Source

"Ellen is the one person that I've been assigned to — and I've been assigned to quite a few celebrities — that has never taken the time to say hi to me."

"It started going negatively when [Portia] introduced me to Ellen, and Ellen pretty much just gave me a side glance out of her eye and didn’t even say, ‘Hello,’ or ‘Thank you for protecting my mother, my wife, and me.’”

""It was very cold and it was very sly and it was actually kind of demeaning in the way that she treats people other than those who are in her circle," he added."

"It's bugged me for years," Majercak said. "I see this person come across as being very enlightened and positive and awesome, and everybody loves her and is in awe — that's really not the case when you meet her in person."

12 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

"It's bugged me for years," Majercak said. "I see this person come across as being very enlightened and positive and awesome, and everybody loves her and is in awe — that's really not the case when you meet her in person."

She’s really not helping the angry lesbian stereotype. Why is she so mean? 

Don't have anything against her, and I don't watch her show, except for when she interviews my fav singers.  But I always thought in my head, she's just too nice, it seems fake. Seems like my intuition wasn't wrong... I prefer someone like Wendy Williams, she may say a lot of offensive crap, but I think the way she talks makes me think she treats people with respect at least, also the way her staffs would roast her back--you just don't see that with Ellen, none of her employees dare to insult her on TV lol. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.