Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

TWICE | More N More | June 1, 2020

On 5/25/2020 at 5:05 PM, Manel said:

Not sure if this will go as hard as their previous songs. FANCY and I FEEL SPECIAL are gonna be hard to top.

katy8

they might just cry3 

The video is a SERVE... that stage in the middle of the lake giveup1Not a fan of the styling (aside from the white outfits) and the drop but I can see this song growing on me. Gonna check out the mini in a bit!

9 hours ago, Manel said:

The music video is out

MV is stunning! But the song’s chorus is a little bare for me. Will be a grower I think... but really fitting for a summery vibe. Too bad we’re all trapped at home.

I personally don't really like the song.  The sound isn't interesting.

And the music video goes from BIG BUDGET to kinda cheap looking constantly, so maybe this comeback just ain't for me.

10 minutes ago, Manel said:

I personally don't really like the song.  The sound isn't interesting.

And the music video goes from BIG BUDGET to kinda cheap looking constantly, so maybe this comeback just ain't for me.

Give it some time and see if it grows on you. It’s not my immediate favorite either but Fancy took some time to grow on me tbh and now i love it. 

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Give it some time and see if it grows on you. It’s not my immediate favorite either but Fancy took some time to grow on me tbh and now i love it. 

The problem is that I think the song and specially the chorus and hook are too repetitive. It's not a matter of not being used to the sound.

But who knows, maybe I'll eventually like the song.

This song has grown on me. I cannot stop singing “More more more more more and more” cry2

and yes the CHOREO is FIRE cry3 

the video is BEYOND ANYTHING RELEASED BY A MAJOR POP GIRL IN THE LAST YEAR cry4

and the SALES have broken records cry5 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.