Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Your Ranking of Her Albums

Christina Maria Aguilera has a lot of music. What is your ranking of her discography? Mine is this:

1. Stripped (she will never top this project)

2. Liberation (wait, she did!...but not really)

3. Back to Basics (it's a lot of basics, but gorgeous nonetheless)

4. Bionic (I wish this album was more bouncy electronica technologica or whatever, but it's still so much fun)

5. Christina Aguilera (this album is very good, albeit being too adolescent, and there's a reason why it sold so many copies)

6. Lotus (it had good concept, good intention, good motivation...but what happened after?)

7. Burlesque (basically Back to Basics but make it a bunch of Nasty Naughty Boys, clearly unimportant in the grand scheme of things)

1. Back to Basics

2. Stripped

3. Lotus*

4. Bionic

5. Liberation 

6. Christina Aguilera 

*Don't drag me. The quality on the songs might not be great, but Lotus has a lot of great lyrics. Songs that I love from Lotus:

Army of Me

Sing for Me

Blank Page

Best of Me

Empty Words

Bionic has bops too, however I don't really like the vibe of that era. The album also sound a bit too electronic for my taste.  

Stripped

Bionic 

Back To Basics

Liberation

Mi Reflejo (Pero me acuerdo de ti is a classic with over 300m youtube views)

Burlesque

CA

Lotus (even though Your Body is one of my all time favorite Xtina songs)

Xmas album 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

1. Back to Basics
2. Bionic
3. Liberation

4. Lotus
5. Stripped
6. Self-titled

Actually, I went back through and registered and we're gonna change this bc Lotus almost put me to sleep

1. Back to Basics
2. Bionic
3. Liberation

4. Stripped
5. Self Titled 
6. Lotus

1. Back to Basics
  2. Stripped
  3. Bionic
  4. Liberation
  5. Christina Aguilera
  6. Lotus
  7. My Kind of Christmas

Haven't listened to Burlesque or Mi Reflejo so I can't rank them.

1. Stripped (While I do feel like 2-3 songs could be cut, the songs I enjoy are some of the best of her discography)

2. Back to Basics (borderline too bloated but not a bad song on the album)

3. Christina Aguilera (honestly I usually list this as my fave I don't listen to as much anymore)

4. Burlesque Soundtrack (amazing)

5. Lotus (some bops on here okay)

6. Bionic (too bloated but the highs on the album are amazing

7. Liberation (shit album and terribly disappointing comeback)

1. Stripped

2. B2B

3. Bionic

4. Liberation

5. Burlesque

6. Mi Reflejo (honestly prefer it to her Debut)

7. CA

8. Lotus

9. My Kind of Christmas

10. Just Be Free (if we count that)

1. Bionic ( I choose this one because i love the sound and the electro pop on her voice, and of course the art and the concept for this Era #JusticeforBionic)

2. Liberation ( love all of the songs, less Maria and Sick of Sittin', but Pipe, Masochist, Deserve, Like I do, unless it´s with you.... great great album )

3. Back To Basics ( The singles and the art of the album are insane! love the videos too)

4. KGB A decade of Hits ( the single KGB and Dinamite and the booklet an art are flawless)

5. Burlesque ( I take out Cher and this album could be the top 3, all of the songs are amazing, and teh album have more promo than Bionic and Lotus)

6. Stripped ( I really never like it so much, love the art of the album and not so fan of the Xtina looks over this album promo, only like 3 or 4 songs)

7. Mi Reflejo ( I choose mi relfejo before CA because in Latin America was huge success, and you can still listen her songs on the radio and the shopping centers all the time)

8. Lotus ( I F** hate the hole promo and the lack of it, I only love Your Body song and Video and of course Red Hot Kinda Love)

9. Christina Aguilera ( good firts Album I think, I really dont hear it so much)

10. Just be Free ( Im not sure if I Heard all of the songs at least completely)

11. My Kind of Christmas ( Dont like christmas music. So  its a no)

1. Stripped

2. Back to Basics

3. Liberation: It makes sense as a project, as a whole, sonically at least. But it could have been even better. Nice album but don't have much replay value.

4. Bionic: It could have been third if it wasn't such a mess, lots of songs doesn't even fit on here, it was a missed oportunity. The futuristic songs are great though. Wonder how her initial thought of the album was, surely better than what we ended up getting.

5. Christina Aguilera/Mi Reflejo

6. Lotus

Such a difficult list! Im pretty certain on where the albums kind of fall in terms of which I find stronger than others as a complete package.

Back to Basics for me, hasn’t aged well. I LOVED it at the time, but now I feel that there are so many average songs sat between other amazing ones. Plus I’ve kind of overplayed it (and Stripped) more-so than the others.

Stripped

Bionic
Liberation

Back to Basics

Lotus

Mi Reflejo

Debut

So much love for Bionic! Woot woot

1. Stripped (masterpiece)

2. Back to Basics (solid listen)

3. Lotus (bop after bop)

4. Bionic (mostly a mess but some great tracks thrown in there)

5. Christina Aguilera (only the singles were good)

6. Liberation (LOVE fall in line, everything else is meh)

I'm also in the pro-Lotus camp--don't really get the hate. The album is loaded with solid bops. the intro, mtwm, your body? love them all

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.