Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jake

Norman Fucking Rockwell! Trinity?

Its been a few months since Lana released the best album of her career (so far!) and trinities were hard to form back then. So have you settled on three yet? jj2 

Mine is a definitive Bartender, Happiness is a butterfly and Fuck it I love you! What about you?

I despise all three of those rip2

Mine are Mariners Apartment Complex, Doin' Time and the title track.

The way this album has 0 replay value XxZHQYN.gif

Venice Bitch, Mariners Apartment Complex, The greatest

she really hit gold with the singles dead2 I feel like it's easier for me to pick out my bottom 3 (which is definitely California, TNBAR, and probably HIAB) than my top 3 because I feel bad excluding the title track, FIILY, Bartender, hope, etc.

1. Venice Bitch
  2. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  3. Doin' Time

This album really is a draaaagggg overall. zzz1Almost no replay value and just a lot of the same old same. However, she usually puts out a boring album followed by a good one, so I have hope for the next one. Sadly, hope is a dangerous thing for a faggot like me to have - but I have it. Just hope that Jack Antonoff stays the fuck away from her!

11 hours ago, Madonna said:
  1. Venice Bitch
  2. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  3. Doin' Time

This album really is a draaaagggg overall. zzz1Almost no replay value and just a lot of the same old same. However, she usually puts out a boring album followed by a good one, so I have hope for the next one. Sadly, hope is a dangerous thing for a faggot like me to have - but I have it. Just hope that Jack Antonoff stays the fuck away from her!

All tea except Venice Bitch, which I will never understand the love for.

The whole album feels like one long edge over dull 70s folk that never makes it to an orgasm. Apart from Doin' Time, the songs bleed into one another - so at least it's cohesive I guess whit2 Mind you, the chorus to TNBAR is more out of place than Chuck in the music videos whit1 Hopefully her Lust For Life 2.0 is coming cry6

1. Venice Bitch
  2. Fuck it I love you
  3. Cinnamon Girl

This album really is a slaaaayyyy overall. legend1 So much replay value and just a lot of brand new. She usually puts out an amazing album followed by another great one, so I have excitement for the next one. Fortunately, hope is a dangerous thing for a legend like me to have - but I have it. Just hope that Jack Antonoff stays very close to her!

Spoiler

it was actually SO difficult to pick a trinity, and i still feel like it changes a lot, she really made a perfect album omg dead1

2 hours ago, Hyun. said:

This album really is a slaaaayyyy overall. legend1 So much replay value and just a lot of brand new. She usually puts out an amazing album followed by another great one, so I have excitement for the next one. Fortunately, hope is a dangerous thing for a legend like me to have - but I have it. Just hope that Jack Antonoff stays very close to her!

All tea especially Venice Bitch, which I will always understand the love for.

The whole album feels like one long climactic vibrant piece of 70s folk that never fails to make it to an orgasm. Including Doin' Time, the songs ease into one another - so at least it's cohesive I guess whit2 Mind you, the chorus to TNBAR is more out of place than Chuck in the music videos whit1 ( orangu1 ) Hopefully her Lust For Life 2.0 never comes cry6

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.