Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Artpop has no skips tbh

after mainly using the ASIB soundtrack over the past 18 months I really rediscovered Gaga's catalogue again in the past couple of lockdown weeks rose1 

In particular ARTPOP - I'm amazed how it keeps growing on me with every year that passes alex1 

like there used to be some tracks that I skipped, like Swine, Jewels'N'Drugs, Manicure, Mary Jane Holland & Fashion!  xtina2 

however, all these tracks have grown on me so MUCH .. I even switched on Swine and Jewels (tracks that I absolutely couldn't stand) wendy2 

obviously you have to be in the right mood for it, but when I am, it's really a 10/10 album with no skips for me now oprah15 

1 hour ago, Nenifir said:

I only skip Dope and Gypsy, other than that it's a solid album and my fav from her! 

omg Gypsy is so good though orly1  it's one of my faves tbh demi1 

Let’s not fool ourselves - JnD instrumental goes off (I could live without the features tbh) and Swine is literally one of the best songs on godpop gaga3 

Seeing all these mentions of Gypsy reminds me of this Tumblr called Your Fave Is Problematic which wrote a thesis on why Gaga should be cancelled because she appropriated Gypsy culture and used a slur rip2

15 hours ago, LÉON said:

Seeing all these mentions of Gypsy reminds me of this Tumblr called Your Fave Is Problematic which wrote a thesis on why Gaga should be cancelled because she appropriated Gypsy culture and used a slur rip2

Omg I remember this too rip3 They also accused Shakira for the same reason dead1 

21 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Omg I remember this too rip3 They also accused Shakira for the same reason dead1 

That blog was one long reach rip2

On 4/30/2020 at 6:43 AM, Urbanov said:

Let’s not fool ourselves - JnD instrumental goes off (I could live without the features tbh) and Swine is literally one of the best songs on godpop gaga3 

Without the features the song would be like, 45 secs jj2 i actually like most of JnD. My only issue is the chorus

--------

I would say ARTPOP as a whole is skippable but if you are gonna bother listening to it, you might as well listen to it all. I do like how the songs are arranged to sorta form a storyline 

Her best album! nicki6 I’ve been preaching and saying and preaching that JND is a full ass bop ever since the album came out and it’s damn time someone agrees!

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

Her best album! nicki6 I’ve been preaching and saying and preaching that JND is a full ass bop ever since the album came out and it’s damn time someone agrees!

TEA.mp3! Next time on Hylia Explains It All...

But yeah, Jewels N Drugs is one of the more superior songs. The same can’t be said for the disgusting likes of Dope and another track or two. 

love ARTPOP a lot, i think it's her best album, yes! but the Jewels N Drugs stanning in this thread is just not right jodie4

not when it and Dope are the two, and only, duds in the album jodie4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.