Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Would you like M to do some standalone singles?

Since the 10yrs Deal days seem to be over, and now that she doesn't have the pressure to release a full album ever again (ari7), I've been thinking that this could be something interesting for her to do.

I think that it could help to get her name on people's minds and keep fans calm until she thinks again in making another record. 

This means that she could be more focused on a simple song rather than be a teacher asking for attention in a classroom full of DJs for a whole album.

Would you like that? And if so, which style would you want her to do? I have in mind something as this (not the same music, but the same vibes):

What do you think? brit16

17 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

I don't know...

I would prefer an EP with a few singles. lj1 

I've seen some artists releasing singles like every two weeks until tjey complete a mini EP. That would be interesting. brit16

6 hours ago, LÉON said:

I'd prefer standalone singles as it would give her the opportunity to experiment more without serving up an entire shitty album gaga4

Kind of what I was thinking. She could just release a song when she feels inspired, without having to wait until having a full album and to torture herself thinking about producers, collaborators, tour, etc.

5 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Kind of what I was thinking. She could just release a song when she feels inspired, without having to wait until having a full album and to torture herself thinking about producers, collaborators, tour, etc.

We need another You'll See or Beautiful Stranger jj2

I only want standalone singles if she's experimenting different sounds. I'd more rather she took some time and worked on a cohesive enjoyable dance/pop album.

10 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I only want standalone singles if she's experimenting different sounds. I'd more rather she took some time and worked on a cohesive enjoyable dance/pop album.

I actually want both things, so we don't have to wait 3-4 yrs until a new album is ready.  We actually had songs in between eras until the LN contract, so I hope that now that it's over, she can start getting creative again giving us good singles and finally a cohesive album... but that's too much to ask, I guess. chi1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.