Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Gaga: "You're my favorite"

Recommended Posts

I was this close to using the mass tag and saying "Hear that, everyone? You're her favorite!" but I used my better judgement nicki5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Infrared said:

bitch did you run to post brit7

i might have broke my ankle brit7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I was this close to using the mass tag and saying "Hear that, everyone? You're her favorite!" but I used my better judgement nicki5 

no one on this forum is her favorite so it's best you didn't jodie4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

no one on this forum is her favorite so it's best you didn't jodie4 

Those replies on the tweet..."Go ahead girl give us nothing! <3" rip2...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally so tired of her and the era basically hasn't even started yet kylie5

Can't believe we still have more severe mismanagement to deal with once the era starts kylie5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she changed her avi to this pic now... either she's being EXTREMELY annoying or preparing for something maybe? jodie3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

she changed her avi to this pic now... either she's being EXTREMELY annoying or preparing for something maybe? jodie3

Which one of these things do you think is more likely? chi1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

Which one of these things do you think is more likely? chi1 

listen i'll take anything at this point, i just want a date to look forward to jodie2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EW5aI9UWsAAb6UA?format=jpg&name=large

this is way too clever for her to actually do it but imagine the serve omg jodie2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hyun. said:

EW5aI9UWsAAb6UA?format=jpg&name=large

this is way too clever for her to actually do it but imagine the serve omg jodie2

Her best song is coming whit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×