Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Ariana Grande x Justin Bieber | Stuck With U | May 8th, 2020

Not fancying the implications here that Ariana's unproblematic and a victim of this collab, when she's kinda just as bothersome and pretentious rip4

Regardless, I wonder what this is gonna sound like

Just now, Venom said:

Not fancying the implications here that Ariana's unproblematic and a victim of this collab, when she's kinda just as bothersome and pretentious rip4

If you don't like her why are you constantly in threads about her being a negative weirdo? you could have very easily deleted this sentence entirely and just posted the second part of your post. we get it, you don't like her! be quiet!

24 minutes ago, Venom said:

Regardless, I wonder what this is gonna sound like

Yet you’re constantly in her section. We love a secret stan 

plasticboy

Just now, Urbanov said:

Yet you’re constantly in her section. We love a secret stan 

plasticboy

We're in the times of self-isolation and depression, PLEASE find me something else to be doing than responding to threads I see on the front page of FOTPForums.Net 

plasticboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.