Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game | Round Two

There are two options for the second round resulsts show:

Friday, May 8 at 5pm (US time) or Sunday, May 10 at 4pm (EEST time)

You choose, i hope this poll will work rip3 If Friday wins, i hope few players will send their nominations a little bit faster. jj1

12 members have send their answers already for round two, waiting for the other 16 members, the 10 questions are at the OP!

jj2

6 minutes ago, fab said:

idk what EEST time is but I think both should be ok for me 

Eastern European Summer Time (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia etc.)

24 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

You choose, i hope this poll will work rip3 If Friday wins, i hope few players will send their nominations a little bit faster. jj1

9 members have send their answers already for round two, waiting for the other 19 members, the 10 questions are at the OP!

jj2

If it's not on Sunday I will be very dissappointed bey2 

These questions are AMZING I love Greece cry9 

Really wanted to put my fave Greek goddess in the first question but I doubt anybody will know her

Everyone not answering Persephone or Aphrodite at the first question can politely fuck off

18442627.gif

4 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

12 members have send their answers already for round two, waiting for the other 16 members, the 10 questions are at the OP!

jj2

The way these games are making me learn the time in all four corners of the globe wat3

37 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

These questions are super hard rip3 working on them now

Actually many members guessed right most of the answers, i wasn't expecting it. rip3 

Btw few of the members who sent the answers for round two, haven't vote in the poll about the results show yet, vote when do you want it to happen here: https://www.strawpoll.me/19953225

I also wanna inform you that i'm gonna reveal usernames along with the scores in the results show, hope you don't have problem with that!

jj3

24 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I sent mine, but I expect literally no top answers dead2

well i disagree 

qTSKXD.gif

13 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Btw few of the members who sent the answers for round two, haven't vote in the poll about the results show yet, vote when do you want it to happen here: https://www.strawpoll.me/19953225

I also wanna inform you that i'm gonna reveal usernames along with the scores in the results show, hope you don't have problem with that!

jj3

We don't have porblem with that as long as you reveal Ghostface only when Ghostface hits either top answers or one of them. jj2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.