Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Top Answer Game | Round Two

Ok ladies, i may NOT be able to host the game tomorrow and do it the Sunday instead. Sorry but something unexpected happened few hours ago and i can't escape it. I can host it Monday night (Europe time) if most of you can't be here the Sunday.

oprah5 

3 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Ok ladies, i may NOT be able to host the game tomorrow and do it the Sunday instead. Sorry but something unexpected happened few hours ago and i can't escape it. I can host it Monday night (Europe time) if most of you can't be here the Sunday.

oprah5 

Make it Monday or like you did last Sunday actually, because Sunday in the middle of the day isn't that much preferred. jj2

21 hours ago, Moira O'Hara said:

oprah5 

Ok... how do i say this. nicki5 Umm, well, i forgot that my friends are clowns (as me), and they ended up cancelling our plans for tonight. That means the Results Show will take place tonight as it was scheduled, in 5-6 hours. See you soon! Let me count the scores fast now. nicki5

@Chris Morlock @Royalty @Phoebe @I Brings That Levity @RihannaRTT @Ghostface @Ariana @LÉON @Sean @mylifelies @Jae @fab @Earth Ripper @SeekingThrill @Royale @Kristina @Simón. @Urbanov @Tahj

@Liam @Dan @Freaky Prince @Aquamarine @Bill @Hyun. @loudliyah @Bhad Bharb if you don't want to participate at the next rounds just say it so i'll stop waiting for your answers, thinking you will send them at the last minute. To stop tagging you too.

6 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

Ok... how do i say this. nicki5 Umm, well, i forgot that my friends are clowns (as me), and they ended up cancelling our plans for tonight. That means the Results Show will take place tonight as it was scheduled, in 5-6 hours. See you soon! Let me count the scores fast now. nicki5

@Chris Morlock @Royalty @Phoebe @I Brings That Levity @RihannaRTT @Ghostface @Ariana @LÉON @Sean @mylifelies @Jae @fab @Earth Ripper @SeekingThrill @Royale @Kristina @Simón. @Urbanov @Tahj

@Liam @Dan @Freaky Prince @Aquamarine @Bill @Hyun. @loudliyah @Bhad Bharb if you don't want to participate at the next rounds just say it so i'll stop waiting for your answers, thinking you will send them at the last minute. To stop tagging you too.

Cute jj2 

34 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

I won’t be there nicki5 

32 minutes ago, Moira O'Hara said:

sis didn't you say you won't be here only if Sunday wins? nicki5 

Well I said it otherwise nicki5 I would be disappointed if it wasn’t on Sunday nicki5 

19 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Upgrading your skills in D3 I see jj2 

I want the max paragon level before I create my crusader jj2 

11 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I want the max paragon level before I create my crusader jj2 

There’s no limit to paragon levels jj2 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

There’s no limit to paragon levels jj2 

Fuck jj2 might create my crusader at paragon level 200 then

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply