Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Worst Met Gala Outfits?

here are my picks aretha1 

Shawn Mendes looking uninspired and boring in 2019 

shawn_mendes_13.jpg?itok=aOApyCgT

.. and 2018 

43dc56ebae66d31794b5ada25e7c3822.jpg

honestly he doesn't deserve to be invited anymore lol3 

Charli Puth honestly a travesty 

kz2tLIaKdGQx4JUeecvJ40rxxoufaeBPgBDUlkG3

Frank Ocean 2019 

FEAT_FrankOcean_Neilson-Barnard.jpg?w=98

like he'd look cute on the Subway, but not on the Met Gala

Kanye West in 2018 .. wtf is this 

met-paare-kim-kardashian.jpg

Karlie Kloss wearing this to a CAMP themed MET Gala was a crime and I want her to go to jail for it.

karlie-kloss-attends-the-2019-met-gala-c

Specially after tweeting this shit

Sis, looking at what camp? She must be blind or maybe it was a summer camp with a pit fire where she should've thrown that ugly ass dress.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

No man should go to the MET Gala (except one or two maybe), cuz they just show up in a suit always.

This!!! Like at least have fun with it and try something different.

33 minutes ago, Manel said:

with a pit fire where she should've thrown that ugly ass dress.

SIS the lack of chill is sending me rip3

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

No man should go to the MET Gala (except one or two maybe), cuz they just show up in a suit always.

I was so perched for the Camp theme as I thought it would force some of these basic males to step up their game but... it didn't rip3 The Met Gala could choose a theme of Men Dressing In Elaborate Costumes Which Serve, Slay and Snatch Weaves and you would still get people like Yawn Mendes wearing a plain black suit rip2

bf43674e82ed880245fccade58940db7.jpg

I really don't know what's worse, whatever this is or the fact that he called his presence there "a step forward for influencer representation in media"

38 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The 2016 one with the "microchips", yes. But the 2015 one and last years? rip4

Last years was just a pink dress, black dress and then her in literal underwear... how is she going to have 4 outfits and they all suck like sis you had 4 opportunities to make it right rip4 

10 hours ago, Snow said:

bf43674e82ed880245fccade58940db7.jpg

I really don't know what's worse, whatever this is or the fact that he called his presence there "a step forward for influencer representation in media"

Wanted to post this jj4 I am all here for men dressing more feminine and I applaud that, but this outfit is not flattering at all from him jj3 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.