Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

Scream Queens season 3 to air on Netflix

27 minutes ago, Habits said:

season 2 dead2 

mess rip4 That's what I meant rip2 

He should honestly just write Season 3 where Chanel #1 wakes up from a horrible nightmare (Season 2) so we can say that it never actually happened and just move on fall4 

15 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

He should honestly just write Season 3 where Chanel #1 wakes up from a horrible nightmare (Season 2) so we can say that it never actually happened and just move on fall4 

I was thinking they could do the Scream Queens: Summer Camp concept that was supposed to be Season 2, but then I remembered Ryan Murphy recycled that for AHS: 1984 rip4

29 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Seems like a pretty huge slap in the face to anyone who watched or liked that season nicki5 Dallas really did dismiss one whole season as a dream and it wasn't all that warmly received....

3 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Yes and twist it back to how S1 was, because that season was literally perfect lj1

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

which was absolutely no one 

Never seen it but no matter how bad it was I'm inclined to believe them pulling some "it was all a dream" type thing for a whole season would basically be like telling the audience "you completely wasted your time on our show and nothing that happened for a whole year mattered" would only make it worse nicki5 

38 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Never seen it but no matter how bad it was I'm inclined to believe them pulling some "it was all a dream" type thing for a whole season would basically be like telling the audience "you completely wasted your time on our show and nothing that happened for a whole year mattered" would only make it worse nicki5 

it'd be weirdly on brand with the show bc of how messy it is dead2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.