Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Merryem

Chromatica Leak Anticipation Thread

Because of Coronavirus it’s lowered the likelyhood of the album leaking because most people will get their physical copies shipped to them instead of being in stores since stores won’t be open at the end of this month in most places.

4 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Because of Coronavirus it’s lowered the likelyhood of the album leaking because most people will get their physical copies shipped to them instead of being in stores since stores won’t be open at the end of this month in most places.

CDs and vinyl are being sold in places like Target and Walmart so we (in this part of America) will be able to.

12 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

CDs and vinyl are being sold in places like Target and Walmart so we (in this part of America) will be able to.

Oh yeah I know but I mean it won’t leak because the place that will get it first is Oceania and then it won’t really classify as a leak per say because then it’s texhnically out

19 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Thank you to the snippet leakers...

We all know without those leaks Chromatica would’ve received a Oct-Dec release.

cover + tracklist leaks too, i don't know where we'd be if they didn't leak dead1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, Harry Styles said:

Oh yeah I know but I mean it won’t leak because the place that will get it first is Oceania and then it won’t really classify as a leak per say because then it’s texhnically out

Often albums are shipped to the stores a week or so before the premiere and some start selling them...and eventually they leak.

6 minutes ago, most_ro said:

Often albums are shipped to the stores a week or so before the premiere and some start selling them...and eventually they leak.

To be fair, my store got Joanne and ASIB on the Tuesday before it came out.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, Merryem said:

people saying Free Woman is a demo just gives me stupid love ptsd giveup3 i kind of actually really dig free woman. it's just so campy and fun giveup3

Free Woman....yeah that's the one.

Babylon sounded very awful to me.

look i hate leaks but that seems to be a reality for most this year. 

please don't PM me a link brit16

4 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

and stop sis debuting with 500k? I would NEVER ari9

Reveal hidden contents

unless you're not in the US or UK then anchors away to WeTransfer link we go ari9 

Sis I’m buying 10 copies anyway, I just want to hear it ASAP ari9

On 5/14/2020 at 6:39 AM, Harry Styles said:

and stop sis debuting with 500k? I would NEVER ari9

Reveal hidden contents

unless you're not in the US or UK then anchors away to WeTransfer link we go ari9 

i have it preordered already so my inbox better see a PM from you the moment a copy gets into your hands gaga4 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.