Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Bad/Panned songs you kinda like?

Basically those "It's so bad it's good" songs, or just songs you didn't like at first but enjoy now.

Sometimes I surprise myself enjoying this song:

Also like this universally panned bop by the Lambs (I used to dislike it tho)

Also a lot of people literally hate Bye Bye; but it's not that bad, it's cute even

Post yours! ny1 

I don't think anyone hates Bye Bye, i think people just hate the fact it was released as the second single when it should've been Migrate. Even Mariah wanted Migrate to be a single instead but L.A. Reid thought Bye Bye could recreate the success of WBT. 

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I don't think anyone hates Bye Bye, i think people just hate the fact it was released as the second single when it should've been Migrate. Even Mariah wanted Migrate to be a single instead but L.A. Reid thought Bye Bye could recreate the success of WBT. 

Some Lambs who once used to be active here despite it, or at least used to. rip2 Vilppu, Lachlan, Skyline etc. I do agree that a single killing the momentum of an era isn't a valid reason to "hate" on it though!

23 hours ago, Royale said:

Some Lambs who once used to be active here despite it, or at least used to. rip2 Vilppu, Lachlan, Skyline etc. I do agree that a single killing the momentum of an era isn't a valid reason to "hate" on it though!

I do actually like Bye Bye a lot more than I use to jj2 Bad choice for a second single, but it's a cute song regardless!

OT: I like To the Floor, cute bop moo8 Also, is Your Girl hated? Because I like that one too.

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

I do actually like Bye Bye a lot more than I use to jj2 Bad choice for a second single, but it's a cute song regardless!

OT: I like To the Floor, cute bop moo8 Also, is Your Girl hated? Because I like that one too.

Character growth, we love to see it! jj2

Chile the tea I'm about to spill rose1

I've always liked the entire E=MC2 album except Thanx 4 Nothin' and To the Floor is a mega bop, Moo stans need to wake up rose1

Same with Music Box rose1 Grammy Box, Now That I Collapse, I've Been Thinking About Grammys, Hero, Without You, Dreamoscar, Anytime You Need a Grammy are all certified bops and y'all will DEAL rose1

6 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Chile the tea I'm about to spill rose1

I've always liked the entire E=MC2 album except Thanx 4 Nothin' and To the Floor is a mega bop, Moo stans need to wake up rose1

Same with Music Box rose1 Grammy Box, Now That I Collapse, I've Been Thinking About Grammys, Hero, Without You, Dreamoscar, Anytime You Need a Grammy are all certified bops and y'all will DEAL rose1

Oop. Everyone knows where I stand when it comes to E=MC2 so I won't add anything to this tea. I agree with Music Box too. It isn't bad, bland yes but people acting like it's her worst album.. yikes rose1

50 minutes ago, Royale said:

Oop. Everyone knows where I stand when it comes to E=MC2 so I won't add anything to this tea. I agree with Music Box too. It isn't bad, bland yes but people acting like it's her worst album.. yikes rose1

Period mama rose1

On 5/9/2020 at 6:52 AM, GagaSavingPop said:

She doesn’t have a bad song, flame-bait threads like this are against the rules in artists section. So you will be reported.

OT: Thank God I Found You cry7 

Lmao you tried it rip2 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.