Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Ellie Goulding | Brightest Blue | July 17, 2020

6 hours ago, Habits said:

My signed boxset came today cry8 

YAS! cry8 

I love the box! It’s so simple but feels really special at the same time. I had mine on display ever since it arrived. 

Just now, Max said:

YAS! cry8 

I love the box! It’s so simple but feels really special at the same time. I had mine on display ever since it arrived. 

I bought it because signed + EG.0 & Brightest Blue is by itself cry8 I agree the boxset is gorgeous, its on my stereo now cry8  

13 minutes ago, Habits said:

I bought it because signed + EG.0 & Brightest Blue is by itself cry8 I agree the boxset is gorgeous, its on my stereo now cry8  

Yes, same for me! EG.0 has no place on the album, them being separated is essential. cry8 

1 minute ago, Max said:

Yes, same for me! EG.0 has no place on the album, them being separated is essential. cry8 

yes, they need to be kept apart, the fact Overtrue is on EG.0 is a crime cry8 

11 hours ago, Habits said:

yes, they need to be kept apart, the fact Overtrue is on EG.0 is a crime cry8 

I love how it introduces Worry About Me  but yeah, the drop in quality is hateful. cry8

4 minutes ago, Habits said:

imagine EG.0 with the sound of Overtrue the slayage and release it in like two years later cry8 

A new orchestral album in 2022? Yes, please. cry8

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Love I'm Given needs to be the next full single cry0

I fear we won't be getting another one, but that would be a great choice!

12 minutes ago, Max said:

Wish for a #1 next ellie1

i mean i always wish for a #1 for my favs but i think its better to have a sleeper hit than a blatant #1 and then fall off the charts the next week ellie1 

35 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i mean i always wish for a #1 for my favs but i think its better to have a sleeper hit than a blatant #1 and then fall off the charts the next week ellie1 

I agree! A natural #1 is beautiful. oprah2

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.