Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Ellie Goulding | Brightest Blue | July 17, 2020

1 minute ago, Max said:

I didn't even know that, but I love this. oprah2

well im sure that the do but idk if its true.

if its not charting i dont think they get as much money from streams/purchases??

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

well im sure that the do but idk if its true.

if its not charting i dont think they get as much money from streams/purchases??

Yeah, that would make sense. ellie1

7 hours ago, Max said:

Will this at least be nominated at the Brit awards? Seeing how it flopped in the UK as well, I doubt it... a modern tradgedy.

she deserved to win at least AOTY bebe1 

omg i cant this shit literally came today and they just gave me my money back for lost package few days ago jj4 now i have to pay it again jj4

hopefully they will say i can pass on paying cos im tired with fighting artist stores to get my shit on time, first duas order took 3 months to finally reach me, now this 1,5 month with this, im afraid for the rest of my orders from this year jj4

R59JGGl.jpg

20 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg i cant this shit literally came today and they just gave me my money back for lost package few days ago jj4 now i have to pay it again jj4

hopefully they will say i can pass on paying cos im tired with fighting artist stores to get my shit on time, first duas order took 3 months to finally reach me, now this 1,5 month with this, im afraid for the rest of my orders from this year jj4

R59JGGl.jpg

its still gorgeous so oprah2 

On 9/8/2020 at 10:47 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

R59JGGl.jpg

It's so gorgeous! I have mine on display since the day it arrived. bebe1

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im so glad it came afterall cos that boxset really is gorgeous, and it was already sold out later so there was no chance to get it if it would be lost bebe1

So happy you got it after all. bebe1

54 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

does your copy have the 2nd disc bebe1 

thatd make it even more gorgeous bebe1 

Yes i love that idea so much bebe1

54 minutes ago, Max said:

Ugh, SO TRUE. Definitely one of my favorites this year. bebe1

Its so hard for me to chose mine AOTY because 2020 delivered lot of quality music so far, and we still have Kylie ahead to snatch all wigs bebe1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.