Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Britney songs you don't like

I can't stand Lace and Leather, Don't Keep Me Waiting, Rock Me In, Body Ache and Private Show. rip4 I used to really dislike Ooh Ooh Baby but it has grown on me a little.

There are some of her older songs I don't listen to much anymore, but I don't dislike them like any of the songs above.

make me comes to mind. I used to like it but the other day,  I heard it for the first time in years and its not good at all dead2 the fact that it was a LEAD single rip2 

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

make me comes to mind. I used to like it but the other day,  I heard it for the first time in years and its not good at all dead2 the fact that it was a LEAD single rip2 

I like it, but it's not lead single material at all rip2 It would be cute as just an album track

Just now, Kristina said:

I like it, but it's not lead single material at all rip2 It would be cute as just an album track

change your mind or slumber party shouldve been the leads alex1 

Perfume. How she decided to release that as the second single as the follow up to Work Bitch will always baffle me.. ESPECIALLY when Alien & Tik Tik Boom were both literally there brit8

femme fatale (with the exception of he about to lose me, selfish and hold it against me), britney jean (with the exception of alien and work bitch), pretty girls, sream and shout come to mind 

4 minutes ago, hector said:

femme fatale (with the exception of he about to lose me, selfish and hold it against me), britney jean (with the exception of alien and work bitch), pretty girls, sream and shout come to mind 

How can you not like the majority of FF? It’s pop perfection brit3

Don't go knocking on my door

Dear diary

That's where you take me

When I found you

Why should I be sad

Someday I will understand

Rock me in

Mmm papi

My baby

Inside out

Drop dead (pot full vegetablez) 

Seal it with a kiss

Ooh la la

Perfume

It should be easy

Tik Tik boom

Passenger

Chillin with u

Don't cry

Brightest morning shite

Hold on tight

Now that I found u

Make me

Private show

I think that's it... 

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

How can you not like the majority of FF? It’s pop perfection brit3

I'm not a fan of it either. The album has that dated edm early 2010s sound and her voice sounds very thin, robotic and stuffy. I mean there are some bops like up and down, beautiful drop dead etc but it's a headache to listen through 

25 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I'm not a fan of it either. The album has that dated edm early 2010s sound and her voice sounds very thin, robotic and stuffy. I mean there are some bops like up and down, beautiful drop dead etc but it's a headache to listen through 

Oh wow.. It’s one of my favorite albums by her, it’s probably her most cohesive (tied with Blackout) and full of bops.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.