Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beel

I wonder how Nicki feels...

41 minutes ago, brinty said:

Azealia was popping its just that she ruined her own career w all the bs she said and did and missed alot of opportunities 

Young MA had Ouuuuuuu

Dej Loaf was also gaining buzz and Cupcakke had deepthroat which was a viral meme a few years back 🤷‍♂️ 

i guess my “GaY cIrclE” included millions of people¿

not you using a one hit wonder, cupcakkes viral hit, dej loaf's "buzz", and top 15 UK local hit as receipts. Im actually screaming. 

tenor.gif

The hate train caused by the Remy diss track i guess you were leaving under a rock in 2017 , interesting how nicki had a top 5 hit in 2016 and managed to score multiple top 10s in 2017 never saw a has been do that but okay 

and thats... exactly what I said in my post. um1 I stated that remy ended her with shether. Cardi just put the final nails in her coffin. Nicki was already a HAS BEEN by the time Cardi blew up aka the "hate train" was already over. And again...her only "hit" songs in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 have been what? features, not her own work. And how long has it been since her last solo hit? half a decade, so again, DID I LIE? 

tenor.gif

No one but flamboyant gays care or have cared for Nicki Minaj since the year 2016. Sorry if that gets you pressed, but the facts don't change.

tenor.gif

yes sweetie the whole movement that happened and was shared across tons of blogs and celebrity pages Da2p04jXUAEaEr1?format=jpg&name=large

bro at this point i'm convinced you were like in a coma or smth during 2017💀

and what about it? you act as if bodak yellow going #1 is the only thing cardi achieved. Following this #1 SOLO rap smash, the sis followed it up with ANOTHER #1 (which was actually bigger than bodak yellow), then hit after hit after hit after hit, and to finish it off, a grammy (which is difficult to get, not everybody has that). You don't get all of that record breaking success because of a "for the cUlTuRe!!!!" movement dssdfsdfadfdsaf rip2 Meanwhile, Onika Petty spent her 2018 crying on air over being replaced by cardi, flopping with her solo work, and clinging to convicted pedophiles for hit features.  

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, ShutUpRae said:

Even tho both are trash, cardi stains kill me using the pedophile insult as if cardi's racism, death threats, drugging men etc. is any better lmfao1

oh look, the trash police is here Azealia Banks Award

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Beel said:

ah yes the iconic #1 hits 212 and ooouuu

bitch did i say they went number 1jj4

my god fotp really went to shit w all these annoying ass members popping up

Yall know what truly comforts my soul though? That Stinki will never have a solo #1. We know that that’s what she truly wants and it’s irking her that she could never and will never have it. 
This remix is probably one of her worst features and it’s hilarious that her worst work will be the only #1 she ever got. She’ll be forever linked to a song produced by Dr. Rape and homophobic Doja Cat. clap3 

6 hours ago, brinty said:

Young MA , Iggy , Azalea Banks , Dej loaf and technically even fucking cupcakke all had hits during Nicki’s peak brit16

One lasted one summer and the others are irrelevant.

7 hours ago, brinty said:

bitch did i say they went number 1jj4

my god fotp really went to shit w all these annoying ass members popping up

sis i was here 3.5 years before you jj4 the point is, nothing you posted was a hit, except, as another user pointed out, in your circle of gays

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

How’s u and ur Hubby btw nat1 

Splendid brit16 he started a new job this year which means I can spend my time focused on college and I’ll be graduating at the end of 2021!

12 minutes ago, Beel said:

Splendid brit16 he started a new job this year which means I can spend my time focused on college and I’ll be graduating at the end of 2021!

Wow so good to hear that clap2 all the best!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.