Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

#RoyaltyListens Talk That Talk (2011)

#RoyaltyListens #25: Rihanna - Talk That Talk (2011)

550x550.jpg

After the Caution listening thread, we will be listening to my favorite Rihanna album: "Talk That Talk" rose1 I have always been a big Rihanna stan and when I grew up, I played this album so many times. I'm sure if I had last.fm 2011 this album would have had around 2000 plays, because I used to play this over and over again yas2 I don't know what it is with this album, but this album is so nostalgic to me and I can't wait to listen to it with y'all!

Tracklist:

1) You Da One - 8,5
2) Where Have You Been - 9,5
3) We Found Love - 9
4) Talk That Talk (ft. Jay-Z) - 10 
5) Cockiness (Love It) - 10

6) Birthday Cake - 10
7) We All Want Love - 8
8) Drunk On Love - 10
9) Roc Me Out - 10
10) Watch 'n Learn - 9,5
11) Farewell - 9
12) Red Lipstick - 8,5
13) Do Ya Thang - 10
14) Fool In Love - 6,5

Taglist:

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t care what y’all say but Birthday Cake is a bop rose1 

EXCEPT for the Chris Brown remix we don't listen to that rose1 but yeah the album version is THAT bop rose1 

Just now, Simón. said:

me everyday 

Talk That Talk is so nostalgic to me ugh I listened to TTT, Roc Me Out & Red Lipstick for pre bopping and it brings back so much memories cry3 I can't wait for tomorrow!

1 minute ago, Tahj said:

Omg one of my all time fav Rih albums! WATCH N LEARN HA BEST SONG EVER!! oprah13

We're doing Caution first before this one tomorrow, so if you're able to join, you're more then welcome to join both rose1 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

We're doing Caution first before this one tomorrow, so if you're able to join, you're more then welcome to join both rose1 

I just saw and omg I love that album too so yeah I'll be here most likely for both yup! oprah15 

Just now, Tahj said:

I just saw and omg I love that album too so yeah I'll be here most likely for both yup! oprah15 

Amazing yas2 ! 

Just now, Royalty said:

Will you be here for the Mariah one though? oprah15 

I'm fully booked after this sorry oprah15

Spoiler

Ofc I will be wub1

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.