Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Moist Megatron

Anti-Gay Rapper Boosie Badazz Hired Women To Sexually Assault 12 & 13 Y/O Sons!

Homophobic and transphobic rapper Boosie Badazz posted a video on social media admitting that he hired a sex worker to give oral sex to his son and nephews when they were 12- and 13-years-old. While some commenters cheered Badazz for his actions, others were horrified and said that someone should call Child Protective Services to remove the children from his care.

“I’m training these boys right,” Badazz said in the video. “Ask any of my nephews, ask any of them, ask my son. Yeah, when they was 12, 13, they got head. Yeah, that’s how it’s supposed to be. Hell yeah, I got my f*cking son d*ck sucked.

“Yes, I’m f*ckin right,” he continued. “Yes, a grown woman, grown, super-grown, super-grown. Checked his *ss out. Checked all my nephews out. Super-grown. Yes she grown, she checked me out. I know what the f*ck she did to them. She checked me out, that b*tch. I’m getting them prepared, man.”

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/05/anti-gay-rapper-boosie-badazz-says-hired-woman-sexually-assault-12-13-year-old-sons/

This is so disgusting what the fuck is wrong with him? He should be locked away, far away, he's literally a danger to society and his own children. awk1 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

This is even more toxic than TI looking up his own daughter’s hymen and I thought it’s a pinnacle of parenting done bad

Q04wMpQ.gifQ04wMpQ.gifQ04wMpQ.gif

What in the name of fuckery fuck

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

This is even more toxic than TI looking up his own daughter’s hymen and I thought it’s a pinnacle of parenting done bad

Another rapper? Whew.

What the fuck, at 12/13 too. This is disgusting, i hope those kids get taken away from him and he is jailed. 

1 hour ago, Cl!t said:

Really weird to get your teen son a prostitute. I don’t know what relationship they have but. carla1

It's not weird, it's downright disgusting. Plus one of them wasn't even  a teenager yet. We don't know the exact situation but i highly doubt it was voluntary, the really sad thing is these kids will probably be scarred for the rest of their life. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.