Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Your favorite girl groups of all time?

I'm a sucker for girl groups and have liked so many different ones. I don't know if anyone else likes girl groups as much as me, but if you had to choose your 3 favorite girl groups of all time what would they be?

Mine would be:

• Spice Girls
  • Girlicious
  • Little Mix

Honorable mentions: Sugababes (with Heidi, Keisha and Mutya/Amelle), The Saturdays, Pussycat Dolls

Spice Girls

Girls Aloud

Sugababes

HM:

All Saints

Little Mix

Dream

Destiny's Child

Pussycat Dolls

TLC

Shout out to Innosense, a girl band Britney Spears was in for five seconds. Pretty tacky and very dated but I like them OK rip2 

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:
  1. Destiny's Child
  2. Little Mix
  3. The Pussycat Dolls

Special Mentions : Sugababes, Danity Kane and GRL 

Omg yes GRL! I loved them too. What happened was so tragic, it was a shame because they were just starting to kinda take off when Simone committed suicide.

Just now, Kristina said:

Omg yes GRL! I loved them too. What happened was so tragic, it was a shame because they were just starting to kinda take off when Simone committed suicide.

I know :( It was so sad and everything ended up with a very sad song as well. It was a shame cause that band would have been huge If things had done well. I play Vacation every Summer

It's so hard to put a top three bc I LOVE girl groups but if I had to it would be Destiny's Child, Red Velvet, & Fifth Harmony. 

Honorable mentions are TLC, Little Mix, BLACKPINK, Pussycat Dolls, 2NE1, & TWICE.

Seeing all the G.R.L. stanning in this thread has made me very happy mad4

Don’t Talk About Love is one of the greatest dance pop songs I know.

Simone was such an amazing performer and brought great energy, in performances she really shines!

There is a possibility that G.R.L. may support the PCD reunion tour. Natasha has said there have been discussions and they were waiting to hear back from the other members. 

For my top girl bands I would say

1. Pussycat Dolls - I have loved them since Don’t Cha. Both of their albums are incredible and React slays too.

2. Neon Jungle - A bit of a deeper cut here but there music is incredible. Loud brash dance pop with attitude. They only released one album which is a shame as their string of singles slayed.

3. Obviously G.R.L. I stanned them since I first discovered them and I love their music. Emmalyn’s solo song #FreeTitties is a bop too.

Honourable mentions:

Girls Aloud, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, Four of Diamonds, Spice Girls, Serebro

9 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Seeing all the G.R.L. stanning in this thread has made me very happy mad4

Don’t Talk About Love is one of the greatest dance pop songs I know.

Simone was such an amazing performer and brought great energy, in performances she really shines!

There is a possibility that G.R.L. may support the PCD reunion tour. Natasha has said there have been discussions and they were waiting to hear back from the other members. 

For my top girl bands I would say

1. Pussycat Dolls - I have loved them since Don’t Cha. Both of their albums are incredible and React slays too.

2. Neon Jungle - A bit of a deeper cut here but there music is incredible. Loud brash dance pop with attitude. They only released one album which is a shame as their string of singles slayed.

3. Obviously G.R.L. I stanned them since I first discovered them and I love their music. Emmalyn’s solo song #FreeTitties is a bop too.

Honourable mentions:

Girls Aloud, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, Four of Diamonds, Spice Girls, Serebro

I think both G.R.L. and Girlicious should reunite and support the PCD reunion tour. It would be so iconic!

I also liked Neon Jungle, especially Braveheart

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.