Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Rapidly ageing/deteriorating hag having records broke left and right

With the news this week that Drake has tied Madonna for most Top 10 singles of all time (soon to be broken on his next release), and the news that Rihanna has overtaken Madonna to become the richest female musician in the world, how long is it before Rihanna overtakes Madonna (thanks to streaming, ugh we love disruption to the industry standards from the stone ages) - how long until her highest selling female record is broken by Rihanna?

3a37eb651c4bd1f92fc1443c5ac4a236.jpg

Madonna cannot compete, she can't compare... she can't do anything really, she's old, withered, ugly, and honestly deteriorating extremely fast in terms of physical ability.

See:

giphy.gif

Madonna's records she is setting these days sound like this, fortunately... Madonna's New Album 'Madame X' Suffers The Fourth-Farthest Fall From No. 1 In History

Is it finally time for the old hag to retire? She literally has nothing to cling on to other than her old ass hits that only the dying breed of gays remember, she is that old. The millennial and generation y generation look more to the likes of Cher as the Queen of pop (see Dancing Queen's chart run/sales vs Madame X), and find her music a lot more relatable, recognisable, and iconic.  

Is it finally time for Madonna to take her wrinkled mitts to in a retirement home?

3641CFB600000578-0-image-a-64_1468462893

Mariah's hands at 47:

1527479433-Mariah-engagement-ring.png

Madonna's hands at 45:

6NmBnbCGPGUjl-wTyTqfkGqILsm7zwB-gIL4I07q

12 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

ow long until her highest selling female record is broken by Rihanna?

Rihanna is highest certified female artist rih6

Rihanna: 279.1 million

Madonna: 173.8 million

Of course Madonna has more sales, but Rihanna is the only one who can come close if Ms. Fenty decides to release rih6

8 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Rihanna is highest certified female artist rih6

Rihanna: 279.1 million

Madonna: 173.8 million

Of course Madonna has more sales, but Rihanna is the only one who can come close if Ms. Fenty decides to release rih6

It won't be long until Rihanna overtakes her in sales too though. Madonna the dinosaur is from a time when they'd estimate/use club sales etc so Rihanna has to put more effort and do more genuine numbers, which will make Rihanna overtaking her even more sweet  2018_rih6.gif

19 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

It won't be long until Rihanna overtakes her in sales too though. Madonna the dinosaur is from a time when they'd estimate/use club sales etc so Rihanna has to put more effort and do more genuine numbers, which will make Rihanna overtaking her even more sweet  2018_rih6.gif

Bajan goddess snapped rih6

Have been thinking about this tbh, all her records getting broken LMAO. Taylor broke the tour record North America, and pink almost broke it worldwide. We just need Adele to tour this next era and it’s over for that old bitch! 

You've been eagerly making the same thread / writing the same paragraph for almost half a decade now and it still hadn't happened. Nor is she even close to Madonna. The only thing rising is her will to quit music. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4689593

But I mean, I get it, this is the only thread you can make after the "Mariah has more views, monthly listeners, spotify streams than Madonna - why?" ones are no longer valid/relevant just like Mariah, who's releases for the past 20 years (literally) were no1curr events outside of the hillbillies community of America. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9200679

What happened to Mariah sis? In a blink of an eye she went from having x2 the monthly listeners to tragically falling behind the queen of pop. Not to mention she only gets half of Madonna's daily views. What happened? Where did all of these 50 + yo white gays pop from? ajay1

3 minutes ago, GagaSavingPop said:

Have been thinking about this tbh, all her records getting broken LMAO. Taylor broke the tour record North America, and pink almost broke it worldwide. We just need Adele to tour this next era and it’s over for that old bitch! 

And Madonna still has the record in Europe (this one is practically unbeatable) / South America / Asia. 

giphy.gif

You should be more worried about Mariah losing money with her shows by booking stadiums and only selling like 6% of them despite her tickets being the cheapest ones out of her peers:

B0tfaqjCQAA85d1.jpg

Cg_csK5UYAA8KRK.jpg

This one in particular is hilarious (the curtains, kii):

DSC01976.JPG

This is the actual stadium:

800px-Melbourne_Derby_December_2014.jpg

tumblr_inline_mra1c4Yjcv1qz4rgp.gif

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

And Madonna still has the record in Europe (this one is practically unbeatable) / South America / Asia. 

giphy.gif

You should be more worried about Mariah losing money with her shows by booking stadiums and only selling like 6% of them despite her tickets being the cheapest ones out of her peers:

B0tfaqjCQAA85d1.jpg

Cg_csK5UYAA8KRK.jpg

This one in particular is hilarious (the curtains, kii):

DSC01976.JPG

This is the actual stadium:

800px-Melbourne_Derby_December_2014.jpg

tumblr_inline_mra1c4Yjcv1qz4rgp.gif

Why are you suddenly writing essays about Mariah this thread was about Rihannaawk1

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

All I Want For Christmas - 634M views

Hung Up - 241M views

La Isla Bonita - 289M views

Like a Virgin - 75M views

= 605M views 

And that's not even counting AIWFCIY's 36m from the new video and 184m from the Justin Bieber remix whit2

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

All I Want For Christmas - 634M views

Hung Up - 241M views

La Isla Bonita - 289M views

Like a Virgin - 75M views

= 605M views 

giphy.gif

There's also this version with 118 million views. So it actually has 408 million views. 

Views today: 

La Isla Bonita: 400k 

All I Want Is To Be Relevant Outside of Christmas: 20k

tumblr_n3238n8UbL1qzwglbo7_250.gif

Well, Madonna had her time but Nobody can deny the impact when it comes to album sales and Touring. She's still popular especially in the headlines nowadays. However, Rihanna and Drake are these two last decades' Madonna and MJ (mid-2000s and 2010s). Even though Drake can't dance at all orangu1 Not that I'm aware of but you get my point moo1 

27 minutes ago, GagaSavingPop said:

Almost all your fave's records are getting broken since the early 2010s chile, Ariana needed two singles in 4 months to tie a Mariah record. OTR broke her biggest record in 2019. Madonna has important records that no one will break cuz they can't anymore. If we put down how many records Madonna holds in worldwide scale that probably no one will break, we gonna waste a lot of time here. Let's start with her having the most #1s in more than 5-6 big countries, Riri will snatch Mariah's 19 #1s, but she will never snatch Madonna's #1s records in the rest world. lol3 The kii is that Madonna has records outside of charts too, in tours for example as you mentioned, crowd records, tour gross records, Guinness records etc. Mariah never had and never will.

lol3

12 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Why are you suddenly writing essays about Mariah this thread was about Rihannaawk1

For the same reason you randomly mentioned "i HaTe rAp" in my thread about disliking streaimng rules i guess awk1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.