Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Rapidly ageing/deteriorating hag having records broke left and right

11 minutes ago, tomás said:

how am i directing this nonexistant anger you speak of to you then? juicy1

its trying to deflect from the fact that downvotes trigger it gag1its only a matter of time before something racist/warning worthy JUMPS out

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Jjang said:

And Madonna still has the record in Europe (this one is practically unbeatable) / South America / Asia. 

giphy.gif

You should be more worried about Mariah losing money with her shows by booking stadiums and only selling like 6% of them despite her tickets being the cheapest ones out of her peers:

B0tfaqjCQAA85d1.jpg

Cg_csK5UYAA8KRK.jpg

This one in particular is hilarious (the curtains, kii):

DSC01976.JPG

This is the actual stadium:

800px-Melbourne_Derby_December_2014.jpg

tumblr_inline_mra1c4Yjcv1qz4rgp.gif

Is the filename Mariah Archives? Worrying and sad bey10

19 minutes ago, tomás said:

the reach ma

Erm...

You were hostile towards me and calling out my obsession because i compared madead to moo when the OP is literally calling us to compare them. If u had any problem with a comparison you would have shut that narrative down from the get go, but no, you had a problem with me hence all projected disguised anger. ari7
And then you had the audacity to justify it cause some fossil downvoted u in the past, direct that anger towards them sweetie u aint making no sense. 

I mean.. Just because her records are being broken it doesn't make it any less impressive that she made them to begin with. Of course she won't hold them forever.. But Madonna is just embarrassing these days and should retire asap rip4

15 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I mean.. Just because her records are being broken it doesn't make it any less impressive that she made them to begin with. Of course she won't hold them forever.. But Madonna is just embarrassing these days and should retire asap rip4

I mean... look at ur avi sis. 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Not enough. You need to also call out several other Mariah stans for supporting ageism/body shaming Madonna in this thread. But I don't see you doing that. bey8

Why should I do that when several others are doing that? I saw nobody defending Mariah’s fat shaming so that’s why I did it. bey2 

Just now, Kristina said:

I mean..

Please don't do this when you're pushing 60, it's embarrassing rip4

You know what's embarassing?

Bitch I'm Madonna: 317M views

All I want for Christmas: 634M views 

giphy.gif

Little Medonsters are so easily pressed it’s like they know their fave is over but still try to hold on as long as possible nat2 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

You know what's embarassing?

Bitch I'm Madonna: 317M views

giphy.gif

That's not really a fair comparison when one is a Christmas classic people come back to for a month every year rip4 If you compare it to some of Mariah's more recent songs her numbers are actually more embarrassing

Just now, Royalty said:

Little Medonsters are so easily pressed it’s like they know their fave is over but still try to hold on as long as possible nat2 

But sweetie, wasn't this thread created mainly because @Jjang pushed all your buttons with his thread? You know the thread he made as a RESPONSE to the Moo and Kaka stans trying it for the 1000th time with Madonna?

Also, please show me any example of any of us opening a thread with a fake headline saying that Gaga or Mariah were hospitalized or posting fake news about their death as clickbait. You have done immoral and disgusting things and so have people in your fanbases. Literally shut your ass with that biased opinion of yours.

Thank you. hottie1 

Now stream Madonna's biggest YouTube hit that is getting more daily views than any Mariah video:

5 minutes ago, Kristina said:

That's not really a fair comparison when one is a Christmas classic people come back to for a month every year rip4 If you compare it to some of Mariah's more recent songs her numbers are actually more embarrassing

nah they're both youtube flop nowadays, Madge's last video is at 7M views 

At least Mariah has a classic that will eventually reach 1 BILLION views 

giphy.gif

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.