Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

"ThE gP dOnT cArE" argument

I see a lot of this "GP" nonsense going around in BG these days and I wonder.... Why?

giphy.webp

We are on a pop music forum entirely populated by gays and girls (if u are "Str8" we will be seeing u real soon) yet people seem to think that what Gary from the repair shop thinks about Madonna, or whether Brad from the football team gives a fuck about Dojo Clap. In the end it doesn't really matter... 

giphy.webp
Why do you focus so much on the opinions of people that don't care in the first place? Straights and basic bitches take what's handed to them, and it shouldnt be taken as gospel. they have jobs and kids and other things going on. They give ZERO fucks. 

giphy.webp
Perhaps stop fretting over whether the "GP" can name 19 of Mariah's number 1s because THEY CAN'T and they DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
They also don't give a fuck that stupid love went out of the top 100, or how many years it's been since Beyonce last hit number 1.

All in all, get over the GP, because this forum, your threads, your opinions and your faves will never receive any form of "validation" from them

giphy.webp

(excluding Ed Sheeran and Adele) 

I agree that the GP doesn't care about pop girls

However, the GP most definitely cares about streaming AIWFCIY every year. Not everybody has that to their credit

All I Want For Christmas - 634M views

giphy.gif

you sound pressed

just cause you only stan has beens that arent remembered by “straights” and were left in the 80s were they belong, it doesnt mean that “GP” people dont recognize and/or are familiar with popular artists, even if they arent from their era. Only popular artists with true classics (like all i want for xmas is you or billie jean) are able to jump from generation to generation.. not everyone has that tho

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Michael. said:

However, the GP most definitely cares about streaming AIWFCIY every year. Not everybody has that to their credit

giphy.gif

Omg kdkfkfkfmc dead1fall6 

31 minutes ago, Gilly said:

you sound pressed

just cause you only stan has beens that arent remembered by “straights” and were left in the 80s were they belong, it doesnt mean that “GP” people dont recognize and/or are familiar with popular artists, even if they arent from their era. Only popular artists with true classics (like all i want for xmas is you or billie jean) are able to jump from generation to generation.. not everyone has that tho

giphy.gif

Wasn't AIWFC released before you were conceived? 

giphy.webp

Your argument is flawed considering Mariah hasn't had a new or current hit in the past decade and the other artist is... Limited in his recording capacity. 

16 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Not the Moo stans coming straight in to talk about Christmas rip3

11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

The Moo stans being instantly triggered.

rip3 

Let‘s get @light741 to join this thread so it can reach 10 pages real quick.

I have never heard a Mariah Carey album in full, I'm not even a Mariah stan

I really just enjoy seeing y'all PRESSED everytime I post AIWFCIY, clearly the "moo" stans are not the triggered ones skskssk

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Michael. said:

giphy.gif

10 years to get that video to 634m views? 

The only other Mariah song that clearly should relate to the GP is sadly A No-No

giphy.webp

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I really just enjoy seeing y'all PRESSED everytime I post AIWFCIY, clearly the "moo" stans are not the triggered ones skskssk

giphy.gif

She‘s so white in that gif. Serving unseasoned  Christmas turkey.

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

giphy.gif

I love you lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I'm not pressed about it, I just want to see Moo... supporters... coming with something else moo8

Why fix something that isn't broken? 

giphy.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.