Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande | Rain On Me | May 22, 2020

8 hours ago, Infrared said:

I can't decide if the hole around ariana looks like a pussy or destroyed anus. 

I’ve seen plenty of both and it looks like the latter, believe me rip3 

I bet the album leaks before then

I am a Lady Gaga stan but I am hating the visuals for this era. All the covers are messy, the fonts are hideous and everything about it looks so cheap.

6 hours ago, Empathica said:

I am a Lady Gaga stan but I am hating the visuals for this era. All the covers are messy, the fonts are hideous and everything about it looks so cheap.

The ‘Chromatica’ era visuals have been on point thus far. The team behind it is the same team responsible for the mesmerizing Post Malone’s ‘Beerbongs & Bentleys’ era visuals. I have to admit that I envisioned the ‘Rain on Me’ artwork to look different though, but I’m digging the grunge-punk aesthetic.

51 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Chromatica has her best visuals yet, it’s not even debatable ellie1 

and by MILES too, no other era really compares to the visual direction of Chromatica ellie1

Really excited to hear how this sounds!

The cover was admittedly kinda weird for me at first, but I can really appreciate the punk vibes Gaga is giving.

If the video is good, I'll honestly just consider this the real first move from Chromatica, because everything besides Stupid Love has looked very interesting and not... well, cheap and ridiculous.

On 5/16/2020 at 11:49 AM, Empathica said:

You're not alone. I hate every single cover they've released, although the photos are quite interesting.

14 hours ago, Hylia said:

Chromatica has her best visuals yet, it’s not even debatable ellie1 

I agree, but them being HER best visuals yet doesn't mean that they're good visuals.

I mean, we can say that Stupid Love is one of the ugliest videos she has released.

brit16

44 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

opjfviewaf what? dead2

It's what Hyun said:

14 hours ago, Hyun. said:

and by MILES too, no other era really compares to the visual direction of Chromatica ellie1

Chromatica to me is, visually, the STRONGEST Gaga era due to how cohesive everything is and how strong the direction is. But I do feel like certain things look quite messy and unfinished, so I don't feel like they're good visuals (specially the covers and that SL video).

2 minutes ago, Manel said:

Chromatica to me is, visually, the STRONGEST Gaga era due to how cohesive everything is and how strong the direction is. But I do feel like certain things look quite messy and unfinished, so I don't feel like they're good visuals (specially the covers and that SL video).

Me lying

XxZHQYN.gif

I agree that the Stupid Love video is utter shit, BUT every other visual this era has been top notch so far and that's FACTS

XxZHQYN.gif

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Me lying

XxZHQYN.gif

I agree that the Stupid Love video is utter shit, BUT every other visual this era has been top notch so far and that's FACTS

XxZHQYN.gif

I guess it's just a preference.

Not really into that grunge/punk style BUT I do like the photos we've got so far to promote Chromatica and that Paper Magazine photoshoot is one of her best.

CreepyTautFairyfly-small.gif

I am KIIIIIIIIIING y’all thinking this era has more visual artistry already than Born This Way. Hi, hello, are y’all new? Lady Gaga was out there EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. promoting the era with a NEW look. A couple aesthetically pleasing middle-school graphic edits posted every couple of weeks seriously isn’t worth drooling over jj4

5 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

I am KIIIIIIIIIING y’all thinking this era has more visual artistry already than Born This Way. Hi, hello, are y’all new? Lady Gaga was out there EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. promoting the era with a NEW look. A couple aesthetically pleasing middle-school graphic edits posted every couple of weeks seriously isn’t worth drooling over jj4

2qDl.gif

BTW era wasn't during a middle of a pandemic as far as I remember.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.