Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande | Rain On Me | May 22, 2020

ok nvm shes actually lost it. im not gonna sit here and pretend that this is a slay, because its not um1 are these first 2 singles really the best she has to offer from this project? um1. where is the melody on this? and there she goes again with the dated drops dead1 the best part is the pre chorus i guess? and its better than stupid love but that isnt saying much

@Dangerous Jimny3 

I don’t know 

need more time with it 

clearly not a first Listen Slay, a grower 

Arianas whole part comes out way stronger 

gaga feels like If shes Lost in her own song, her Frist Part and the First minute of the song Is Not Good 

Lemme Listen again 

6 minutes ago, Gilly said:

ok nvm shes actually lost it. im not gonna sit here and pretend that this is a slay, because its not um1 are these first 2 singles really the best she has to offer from this project? um1. where is the melody on this? and there she goes again with the dated drops dead1 the best part is the pre chorus i guess? and its better than stupid love but that isnt saying much

@Dangerous Jimny3 

I agree the song needed to be a minute a longer. Not sure why bloodpop is forcing her to make these short ass songs. I don't think she's lost it, I think she's starting to change her writing style to not be about hooks (cause that's what she's known for). If you look at all her first singles it was Ra-Ra, Pa-Pa, Po Po Poke, Ale Ale Jandro. 

I think this song is going to be huge in the clubs. hence why she wanted to make a dance album.

7 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I agree the song needed to be a minute a longer. Not sure why bloodpop is forcing her to make these short ass songs. I don't think she's lost it, I think she's starting to change her writing style to not be about hooks (cause that's what she's known for). If you look at all her first singles it was Ra-Ra, Pa-Pa, Po Po Poke, Ale Ale Jandro. 

I think this song is going to be huge in the clubs. hence why she wanted to make a dance album.

i actually really like the length though i do agree i feel like bloodpop is a big influence on making these songs very "pop"

i agree completely though...i dont think this album is for huge choruses but more dancing, instrumental/breakdown influenced

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

i actually really like the length though i do agree i feel like bloodpop is a big influence on making these songs very "pop"

i agree completely though...i dont think this album is for huge choruses but more dancing, instrumental/breakdown influenced

now how the fuck is she going to fit blackpink on a 2:37 song is beyond me 

dead4

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

now how the fuck is she going to fit blackpink on a 2:37 song is beyond me 

dead4

sour candy is 2:37 what dead4 maybe bloodpop does deserve electric chair after all

ari7 So club/house/disco is not always my cup of tea, I mean my favorite Gaga songs are her big chorus hooks.

ari3but i love ariana

bey6and this song really did. It feels like everything i ever wanted from the ARTPOP Act 2 leaks.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.