Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande | Rain On Me | May 22, 2020

Also I'm so glad it didn't become a beltfest, it would have been so messy if they decided to belt rain on me out during the last chorus but they handled it perfectly!

RWLeZU2.gif

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Also I'm so glad it didn't become a beltfest, it would have been so messy if they decided to belt rain on me out during the last chorus but they handled it perfectly!

RWLeZU2.gif

THIS!

This song could've gone in the route of Xtina's Scream in Line but Gaga said NO!

RWLeZU2.gif

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

ok nvm shes actually lost it. im not gonna sit here and pretend that this is a slay, because its not um1 are these first 2 singles really the best she has to offer from this project? um1. where is the melody on this? and there she goes again with the dated drops dead1 the best part is the pre chorus i guess? and its better than stupid love but that isnt saying much

@Dangerous Jimny3 

It's so.... uncool. She's really just gone, fuck it, I'm gonna make Euro trash for the gays um1 I can't believe she's still making dance/EDM music in 2020. Move on gorl brit16

I'm gonna go and stream Joanne in protest

7 hours ago, Gilly said:

ok nvm shes actually lost it. im not gonna sit here and pretend that this is a slay, because its not um1 are these first 2 singles really the best she has to offer from this project? um1. where is the melody on this? and there she goes again with the dated drops dead1 the best part is the pre chorus i guess? and its better than stupid love but that isnt saying much

@Dangerous Jimny3 

you're gonna switch on it after a few listens rav3 

25 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

It's so.... uncool. She's really just gone, fuck it, I'm gonna make Euro trash for the gays um1 I can't believe she's still making dance/EDM music in 2020. Move on gorl brit16

Such a narrow minded view, but it is to be expected from some people

Disliking this song certainly doesn't gain you any credit on a POP music forum, especially when you attempt to be Noanne in as comparison fall4

Take your negativity to your local facebook community page, it's certainly not needed here ny12

This song is just addictive. Its been in my head since the snippet and it doesn't disappoint. 

The vocals, the lyrics, the production, flawless (icant at someone accusing it of having no melody, the reach)

The downside is nothing more than saying it should be longer, but im HERE for the remixes which im sure will come out quickly now its been released.

Perched for the music video oprah1

Just now, Villanelle said:

This song is just addictive. Its been in my head since the snippet and it doesn't disappoint. 

The vocals, the lyrics, the production, flawless (icant at someone accusing it of having no melody, the reach)

The downside is nothing more than saying it should be longer, but im HERE for the remixes which im sure will come out quickly now its been released.

Perched for the music video oprah1

clap3

i love this so much.

favorite lyric would be "at least i showed up, you showed me nothing at all".

bebe1

Just now, takemewhenyougo said:

clap3

i love this so much.

favorite lyric would be "at least i showed up, you showed me nothing at all".

bebe1

The whole concept of wanting to be dry but being alive resonates with me living in such a wet county dead2

12 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Such a narrow minded view, but it is to be expected from some people

Disliking this song certainly doesn't gain you any credit on a POP music forum, especially when you attempt to be Noanne in as comparison fall4

Take your negativity to your local facebook community page, it's certainly not needed here ny12

Nick shut up ny5

Not everyone has to like it. It's not to my taste. As a long time fan, I'm allowed to be disappointed.

It's not really a song to me. It's some mediocre melodies on a 90s euro dance beat. I like the energy but I can't help but feel that Ariana and Gaga could've brought something better. That's all ari2

I was hoping that Gaga would move onto a new level with her music, but this just sounds like she is going backwards. It’s a worthy song for her to get a hit...but I’m not sure it will be good enough to support the album. I really hope she has something else on Chromatica cause the first 2 songs aren’t it. Still stanning (for now) gaga12

Just now, Dangerous Jim said:

Nick shut up ny5

Not everyone has to like it. It's not to my taste. As a long time fan, I'm allowed to be disappointed.

It's not really a song to me. It's some mediocre melodies on a 90s euro dance beat. I like the energy but I can't help but feel that Ariana and Gaga could've brought something better. That's all ari2

It will grow on you, mark my mother fucking words ny12

8 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Nick shut up ny5

I completely agree with you and I like the song. Don’t mind the people telling you you need to like it. She could’ve had a strong ass chorus imo but she wanted be alright 2.0. This sounds like the club remix of the actual version of the actual song. But I love 90s house / dance so I don’t mind but I can understand why people would be like meh. Same with Free Woman. Literally has no fucking chorus. Like I fucking hate how it’s always one thing with her songs where either it’s an amazing chorus and terrible verses or the opposite dead2

16 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Nick shut up ny5

59 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

she couldve done EDM without making it sound so dated and basic.. i mean, she literally did that for her first 4 albums. She even did it with Dancin In Circles from Joanne. All the “new” little monsters can stay pressed at our opinions sis. As OG gaga fans, we have a right to state our opinion and critique Gaga because we know shes capable of way more.  rih12

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.